Customer reviews

on 26 November 2015
Great quality guard, does the job well!
review image
on 21 March 2016
Delighted with this item. I am travelling abroad and needed a solution for my 2 year old and I think this is perfect. Easy to assemble, lightweight (3kg) and fits in a medium/large suitcase.
on 3 January 2016
Very please with purchase, this one I think is better than another one that we purchased (Lindam Soft Folding Bedrail), which was heavy and more awkward to setup as you have to put these ropes under the mattress all the way to the other side.

It is also very strong, as my 3 year climbs on to the bed using it when it is upright, I've seen her climbing, pushing, pulling on it without any issues for months now.
on 31 January 2016
Great product, comes ready assembled so all you have to do is slide it under the mattress and you're done. It's been on my toddler's bed for 5 months now and we've had no problems at all with it coming loose or him falling out of bed
on 14 November 2016
Great bed guard. We used this on the side of our sons cot bed as he kept falling out when we took the sides off! Gives you peace of mind knowing they are sleeping safe and sound. Would recommend.
on 5 April 2017
It's really difficult to fold down as the buttons are so stiff, it hurts my thumbs to do it and I have to be quite rough. Not suitable on a low bed as it wouldn't be able to fold down flush with the bed. We had to get a new bed guard for the cot bed. But it's suitable for a 'normal' height single bed.
on 17 May 2016
Been debating if we needed one of this for our youngest. It does not fit a cot even with the side down as the rail will move. It does however fit a single bed where our 3 yr old sleeps and it is steady.
on 30 November 2015
This is a really good product, it is safe and secure on any bed, and I have used it on a few. Obviously the weight of the child helps to keep it secure as well as being tucked under the matress. It can be folded up quite small, we have managed to get it into a suitcase to take on holiday with us, sadly it is quite heavy, but I suppose this adds to its security.
on 30 March 2016
This is great - fitted permanently to the 3 year old's bed, but also portable enough to take with us on holiday. As other reviews have mentioned it can be fiddly to expand/collapse but not impossible.
on 13 April 2016
After searching around for ages and reading countless reviews, we settled for this one for our daughter's cotbed. It fits easily and comfortably under the matress. We've had it probably around 6 months and it has held up to the test of a very wriggly toddler! It has even stayed put when she has ended up led in the netting bit!