- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: Construction Industry Training Board (CITB); 8th Revised edition edition (1 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1857513479
- ISBN-13: 978-1857513479
- Product Dimensions: 20.8 x 14.8 x 1.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 417,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Safe Start: Health, Safety and Environment Handbook (Ge707/14) Paperback – 1 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 1 Jan 2014||
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Health, safety and environmental handbook used on the one day safety awareness course which is essential to gain the green CSCS cards.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Health & Safety
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Health & Safety
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering