Have one to sell?
Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap Babywrap Swaddle: 'CLASSIC' Model Fits: Bassinets, Cribs/Cots, and Standard Single Beds, for Babies
by Safe T Sleep
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
3 new from £54.95
- Original: The original, most versatile, practical, flexible, economical baby swaddling wrap. Safely lasting TWO children aged newborn-two years' plus
- Designed to be used with loving, positive parenting skills for sleeping babies, for extra safety, comfort, and more restful longer sleep
- The Sleepwrap simply goes over whatever your baby wears to bed, and fits beds around the world
- Choose your Sleepwrap according to the required 'bed' fit
- For purchase -safety ensure you know the origin of the Sleepwrap and keep your receipt. Safe T Sleep warrants this product against defective material or faulty workmanship for twelve months from original date of purchase from an authorized retailer /distributor. The warranty covers new product. In the unlikely event of a product fault during the warranty period, please contact your authorized dealerÂ with a short note of explanation and your receipt
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
This versatile CLASSIC model Sleepwrap, for babies 0-2 years plus, fits bassinets, hammocks, Moses baskets, aircraft cradles, cot/cribs, portable cot/ cribs to standard single beds for home and away
This Original Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap complies with US Consumer Product Safety, US code of Federal Regulations 16CFR 1303 and US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act HR 4040) Further Compliance on safetsleep.com for UK, EU and Australia
A safe, wise, comfortable and practical solution for so many of your child's developmental stages
- Natural, comfortable movement for baby
- Free limb movement and happy hips
- Helps maintain a safer, independent sleeping space for baby
- Helps to keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation
- More restful, longer, safer sleep
- Helps prevent flat heads, in combo with the Safe T Sleep MULTIwedge
- Safely positions fussy babies, babies with reflux, colic, colds, and head-bangers
- Helps prevent cot/crib/bed accidents: jamming in slats, climbing, and falling
- Safer, cosier, ' familiar' transitions to bigger and different beds
- Great for visiting, air travel, camping, and boating
- Safely lasts two babies aged 0-2 years plus
- PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU
It is our passion to help parents and caregivers, in conjunction with positive, nurturing parenting skills, to keep babies more comfortable and safer while sleeping, to help ensure a lovely shaped head for baby, plus to give well-deserved peace of mind to you
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
18 January 2015
Did not fit bed correctly, have a smaller cot mattress 117x54cm, managed to get it fitting but not correctly how it's meant to, once was in and safe daughter actually managed t roll n got stuck because was tight enough she shouldn't have managed t roll but did but too tight to roll back onto her back!
10 June 2014
I found it quite fiddly to attach to to the bed. I had very high hopes, as my baby started to wake up in the middle of the night wanting to 'practice' rolling over onto his tummy and then struggling to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, this didn't work for us as he felt very restricted and was getting upset not being able to roll over (which made him even more awake than the rolling over).
3 July 2015
I expected the product to fit a cot without using the extension but it doesn't. This means it's not very comfy for baby to lie on. My baby found the Velcro strap too big and couldn't settle in it. Very dissapointed
29 August 2013
I bought this after my cousin in new Zealand recommended it as they're commonly used over there. I think they cost more in the UK. I bought it as six month old kept trying to roll onto her front all through the night and wasn't able to turn her head to the side. This wrap keeps them on their back or side. I've yet to try the side sleeping position but i think she will speeds this. Good buy. It saved me at least a month of worry and zero sleep.
24 March 2016
This is a fantastic product which should be better available in UK. My little one needs to sleep with a wedged up mattress due to acid reflux but she is so wriggly the first night I found her crunched at the bottom of the cot within minutes. So had to flatten the mattress again. The day I fitted this she felt cuddled and secure and has been sleeping better, so have I with peace of mind she is safe and raised as she needs. The only suggestion - the back of her head sits on the seam at the top edge so I had to soften it with a muslin tucked under and over. Otherwise, very happy and hopefully it will help her in the long term.
14 January 2016
My daughter suffers from GORD with sandifier's syndrome and apnoea, so we use this in conjunction with a reflux wedge. Before we got this, she slipped off her wedge and thrashed about, hurting herself off the sides of the cot.For us it has been great and afforded us more peace of mind, Now she is older she can open the velcro, so it has probably served it's purpose for us. Some babies just need positioning and to this end, we found this a safe and easily transportable option.
23 November 2012
Our son rolled early, but could only go one way and couldn't roll back and would frequently wake upset because he'd rolled into the side of the cot or didn't want to be on his tummy. I did some research and found this wrap, and we went back to having an excellent sleeper. He seemed to like the security, and slept no problem using the wrap for around 3 months. Once he was 6 months old, and much stronger, he began to wake wanting to roll to get comfortable, and also was beginning to get very good at undoing the velcro, and so we stopped using it. It served a purpose for us and helped everyone get a good nights sleep.
It's washable and nice material, and relatively easy to fit to the cot.
It's washable and nice material, and relatively easy to fit to the cot.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this as my son started to roll over at night. It works great in terms of keeping him secure, but it's very fiddly to use.Read more
This product really helped us with our refluxy baby. Until we got this, she wouldn't even sleep in her cot.Read more
This sleep wrap is fantastic, it stops my 6month grand son from turning over in his cot which gives him a in broken nights sleep and stops you worrying he could suffocate .
Product arrived veru quickly. My baby has acid reflux so we tilt his cot quite steeply and this product kept him secure in his cot at the required incline.Read more
I ordered this and we have been really dissapointed. Usually we use a competing brand, and even though the actual wrap on this is much better and its a nicer quality, none of the...Read more
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: travel cot with mattress, caravan mattress, swaddling wraps, cot bed blanket, sleep positioner, baby travel cot bed