on 17 June 2017
Excellent! Easy to adjust to any cot big or small, great fabric, baby loves kicking it and I don't have a panicky sleepless night worrying he'll break a leg every time he moves. 10mins in the cot for the first time and an arm was straight out of the bars! We have a drop down side with bars that are "shaped" so not just straight smooth bars and it's no issue at all it just slides past the fabric no issues.
on 22 June 2017
I think these or similar products should come as standard with all cots. Our baby got her leg trapped in the cot before we had it and it was pretty traumatic for her and us. We've heard of many others having the same experience. She was fine in the end but this product gives us peace of mind.
on 10 March 2017
Brilliant! A bit tricky to put on but got the hang of it with help of handy YouTube vid. Baby slept through the night thanks to no more hands getting stuck between the bars. Woo hoo!
on 7 March 2017
Easy to fit, using on a stokke sleepi
on 3 June 2017
Very happy with this item. The fabric is breathable and stops my baby's legs from going through the bars. I used it on a drop-sided cot without any issues with the velcro.
on 18 April 2017
Great product. Felt safe and secure
on 4 September 2015
Really pleased with purchase.
Fits my cot beautifully.
No more 'bumped' head in the night .
Would definitely recommend .
on 23 July 2017
Arrived in a plastic bag: no logo, no instructions. Returned.
on 17 December 2014
Just what was needed, wrap to stop little hands and feet sticking out through the cot bars whilst allowing air flow. Excellent.
on 11 May 2017