Safavieh Mallawi, 40% New Zealand Wool 55% Jute 5% Cotton Beige/Multi-Colour, Double
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Construction Type: Hand Woven / Material: 40% New Zealand Wool 55% Jute 5% Cotton
- Size: 121 X 182 cm, Color: Beige / Multi
- Vacuum Regularly To Prevent Dust And Crumbs From Settling Into The Roots Of The Fibers.
- Avoid Direct And Continuous Exposure To Sunlight. Use Rug Protectors Under The Legs Of Heavy Furniture To Avoid Flattening Piles.
- Do Not Pull Loose Ends; Clip Them With Scissors To Remove. Turn Carpet Occasionally To Equalize Wear.Remove Spills Immediately.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Bohemian collection is all-organic, with exquisitely fine jute pile woven onto a cotton warp and weft, and an earthy natural color palette. The high quality jute chosen for our Bohemian rugs is biodegradable and recyclable, with an innate sheen because it is harvested only from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the true hemp plant), a quickly renewable resource that excels in length, durability, anti-mildew and antimicrobial properties. The rugs are washed to soften the yarn, and then brushed to an even more lustrous sheen. Hand Knotted in India.
1 x Rug
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Rating this 3 stars for the construction and quality of the rug, which are wonderful, but as mentioned, it's not comfortable and the color depicted online for the dark blue is way off.