Size: One Size Fits All|Colour: Black_Cognac|Change
Price:£16.88 - £16.95

on 8 June 2009
After my last one was lost/ stolen in Sainsbury's I am buying another of these. The leather is really soft and there are loads of compartments without it being bulky. Get one. Go on, you won't regret it!
on 24 August 2009
The purse arrived in perfect condition and was wrapped in a lovely box. The leather was really soft and it was a really nice size. I got this for a gift and my friend loved it. I really want one for myself now!
on 18 September 2009
The purse came in a good time, quick and efficient. Unfortunately, it is now coming apart where my money goes, which is really disappointing, as I have had it for less than a month.
on 19 January 2010
I bought this product for a gift and I received it well packed and in good order.
As far as I know the recipient is using it and finding it quite useful.
The only small criticism would appear to be in relation to the size of the centre
zipped compartment which perhaps could have been slightly larger.
The manufacturing quality seems good however and I would say overall the product
appears to be of good value for the money paid.
on 21 July 2015
Still like it but really wanted the smaller one but can't seem to buy the smaller one anywhere.... only 4* because I wanted the smaller one... but a great post all the same... great quality!
on 3 October 2014
This replaces my previous Safari purse, about ten years old, and I am sure it will look after my "pennies" as brilliantly as the old one did.
on 5 January 2015
Lovely gift. Just what we wanted.
on 29 April 2012
I am very pleased with the purse, as it is exactly the size and type my friend has requested for her birthday. It is very good quality and nice to look at. Jean McDonald.
on 6 January 2012
Very quick delivery, very nice purse. Purse came into very nice box, shame to throw it out, so thinking of the ways to use it. Wish this item long life!
on 23 October 2011
LOVE IT. Arrived perfectly packaged and within 24 hours and all this on just the standard delivery.It just says quality.