on 22 June 2015
A truely brilliant series with a gifted authour at the helm. If you haven't read Denise Grover Swank's various books you truely are missing out.
on 11 October 2015
This book had my heart breaking! I love will and I felt his love for Emma throughout this book it really drew me in.. I read it all in a,few,hours!
on 20 July 2017
Well, I'm glad I had the luxury of reading all three books in short period of time and also I don't need to wait for the next one, because I've got them all so I skip the usual cliff hanger at the end of each book that makes me crazy!
I'm so in love with this Chosen series. There's no way to predict what happens next but that didn't surprise me because I know Denise has got the talent to keep you in suspense. So I'm stuck in this along with all incredible characters we've got to know more in this book. Thank you Denise you made some of my hopes live!
Highly recommend the Chosen series not only one book.
on 17 November 2015
Brilliant, it was Clear Will was destined for great things but he is an amazing character, the twists, turns and mass destruction only add to the rollercoaster ride, didn't want the book to end!
on 2 June 2014
I purchased volume one on a whim, as i had enjoyed her other series, and the story sucked me in to devour all four books. The characters were amazingly resilient in their adversity but did annoy me at times. However, for a fast paced unusual themed story it was a splendid escape, with additional 'elements' introduced at interesting points and the plot did sort itself out. It is more inconsistencies in the supporting characters and the unanswered questions (I wont give spoilers) that prevented a 5*. I will continue to enjoy her work.
on 11 April 2014
I can't believe I've finished it so soon and there isn't another to jump into!
Denise Grover Swank has blown me away with her writing, after reading the 28 and a half series and being impatient started this series....although hesitantly as I am no fan of supernatural reads but this is amazing also.
A very talented author capable of turning her talents to many styles....thank you Denise.
on 22 December 2013
This is not the sort of thing I normally read, so I just started reading to make up time, without any great interest. I am now on the third book and still enjoying it, a very novel way to ignite your interest and this author is a master at keeping you severely interested. Really great stuff. Just start reading it...I challenge you not to read it to the end
on 29 April 2015
Again another brilliant book. Sometimes follow on books are not always as good as the first, but with this series that is not the case. The story line carries on and keeps you guessing, and then a new character is introduced throwing all your theories as to what is going to happen next out the window. Could not put stop reading. Can't wait to read book 4.
on 7 April 2015
the title of this book is so appropriate. The sacrifice is clearly the reader's time. Be warned people, you'll never get that time back. This is mills and boon fantasy of the lowest order I'm afraid. I bought all 3 sequels after an impressive first book. I will not be buying anything else from this author. Weak....
on 29 May 2014
Dont normally read anything like supernatural books but because these were by Denise Grover Swank and she writes brilliant books I thought I'd give them a try. They are truly magnificent I could well imaging a film or two from the books the special effects would be brilliant. I read them all one to three.