- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sacred Journeys: The Anthropology of Pilgrimage (Contributions to the Study of Anthropology) Hardcover – 26 Oct 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The volume is worth reading. Advanced undergraduate; graduate; faculty."-Choice
?The volume is worth reading. Advanced undergraduate; graduate; faculty.?-Choice
About the Author
ALAN MORINIS received his doctorate in social anthropology from Oxford University. He is the author of Pilgrimage in the Hindu Tradition (1984), co-editor, with N. Ross Crumrine, of Pilgrimage in Latin America (Greenwood Press, 1991), and co-editor, with Robert Stoddard, of a forthcoming book on the geography of pilgrimage.