on 19 December 2012
I almost returned this item as I was sure it would be too large. It isn't! If it was any smaller it wouldn't be as useful as it has turned out to be. Had always considered shopping trolleys to be for the elderly. After months of carrying heavy shopping bags and having persistent pain in my arms from doing so, I had to reconsider. Bright, happy colours; good quality waterproof material; sturdy wheels; a protective flap; and a back pocket large enough to hold keys, wallets, and phones. I would definitely recommend this. And the seller was very good too!
on 7 February 2014
I chose this trolley for its brightness & stripes.
It's just the thing for me. It's very light which is what I wanted & it holds a lot of heavy groceries.
Also very easy to pull.
It was delivered very quickly too so really good & efficient service. Would use again
on 4 April 2015
Nice bright colours very useful when shopping
on 3 October 2012
This is a colourful very sturdy bag. filled it to the brim and carried it for a long distance. You can also use the frame on it's own to carry boxes!
on 12 February 2013
A functional shopping trolley exactly as stated. It is lightweight so easy to handle but I would be careful about the load it will carry.
on 8 February 2013
I love this shopping trolley. Can carry loads home without any strain on my arms and shoulders. Really funky colours too
on 22 April 2013
I got this for my mum as she doesn't drive and shopping can sometimes be a bit cumbersome for her. It has been used by my brother too who did not feel that it was too much of a slight on his masculinity. It carries a lot of shopping and rolls along smoothly: what more do you need!?
on 11 February 2013
purchased this for my 75 year old Mother. She finds it very easy to use and wheel around. She thinks it's a bit bright but loves all the positive comments she gets whilst wheeling it around and she always takes it to town with her. The wheels are very good and nice & chunky making it easy to manoeuvre around and mum has no problem getting it up & down curbs or on/off the bus. Would definitely recommend.
on 15 March 2014
This was a gift and my Mum loves it. She is 85 and takes it with her (even though at the time she doesn't want any shopping!!) just in case she finds a bargain that would otherwise be too heavy to carry. Last week she found 6pts of milk on offer and 21/2 kg potatoes that she would never have managed without the trolley.
on 17 December 2013
This shopping trolley is very sturdy and is easy to go up and down pavements. Lots of room inside and can be secured with the Velcro strips. It's also waterproof as I found out the other day after getting caught in a heavy shower. Very easy to assemble and wheels can be locked on so no chance of them falling off. Finally a lovely bright colour. Not at all fuddy duddy but very trendy.