- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Black Sabbath Live...Gathered In Their Masses [Blu Ray] [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£21.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Order it now.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Black Sabbath: LIVEGATHERED IN THEIR MASSES was recorded April 29 and May 1, 2013 in Melbourne, Australia when the band-Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar) and Geezer Butler (bass)- kicked off their world tour in support of their 13 album, which entered the charts at #1 in 13 countries (including their first #1 in the U.S.). Meanwhile, Black Sabbath are headed to South America and Mexico in October for a headlining stadium tour (where they're expected to play to more than 300, 000 fans) and then onto Europe in November and December. As for the US, they played a 20-city U.S. tour last Summer. The trek includes stops in Holmdel, NJ (NY-area), Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Boston, Tinley Park (Chicago), San Francisco, Seattle and Toronto, ON before wrapping up September 3.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Who can complain? After seeing parts of the tour myself I was taken back to the gigs whilst watching this. The band have become even stronger since the start of their reunion tour and Ozzy's voice is strengthening. The best song of the DVD in my opinion was "children of the grave" or "Symptom of the universe" as live they are truly crowd-smashing tunes.
The DVD is fantastic, my ONLY complaint is the lack of "Dirty Women" and "The Wizard" - Which i felt were vital parts of the set when I first saw the band. Would recommend to ANY Sabbath fan- even those who view the reunion as a joke or believe the band to be "past it". You'll be proven VERY wrong :)
Excellent video and audio quality .
The bass is fantastic and so is the band.
It's one of my 5 favorite shows.
The only criticism is the fact that Ozzy's voice was slightly muffled, in some songs, for the instruments.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sabbath are not on Form, Ozzy looks like he could fall over at any minute. The crowed look like zombies.Published 3 months ago by Lee A
My favourite band so very biased.Whats to say its Sabbath in concert. well filmed, good sound,but I prefer The Final Supper.Published 6 months ago by Craig Savage
If playing near youngsters, Ozzie's crowd encouragement can be a bit colourful but only briefly!
A great reminder of the 13 Tour for Sabbath fans.