- Save 50% on SZJJX Rechargeable Battery for 2.4Ghz 2WD 1:20 Racing Cars when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by JJX-TECH UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
SZJJX RC Cars Rock Off-Road Vehicle Climber Truck 2.4Ghz 2WD High Speed 1:20 Radio Remote Control Racing Cars Electric Fast Race Buggy Hobby Car (Green)
|Sale:||£19.30 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£50.69 (72%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- High Quality Material: Fixed with dozens of screws to ensure the rc car firm and durable; and with High-quality imported PVC materials which is super flexible; make the car more rugged and crashworthy; With direction spinner at the bottom, can adjust the car automatically when it not walking a straight line.
- Four wheels are installed independent suspension spring let cross-country car body more flexible and played shockproof function, protect electronic components inside the car body; Rubber tires material is made of high quality PVC material, soft and elastic can be adjusted based on the road; driving fast earthquake-resistant on uneven terrain, tire tread obvious: high friction, grip extremely strong skid resistance, doesn't fear the slippery road skid.
- Extreme High Speed: Maximum Speed 25 km/h; Use strong horsepower Power motor, electric energy converted into power maximizely, two wheels drive for climbing car can provide strong power torque significantly make the car easy to complete difficult moves. No matter land, sandy beach, mud, wetlands, grasslands, Rugged stone mountain road, rocks can be breakthrough easily, Fearless!
- Long Remote Control Distance and High-capacity Lithium Battery: More than 50 meters remote control distance, amazing! 2.4Ghz (Similar remote control cars only have Tri-Channel) can support multiple cars playing at the same time; Equipped with 3.7V 500mAh rechargeable batteries; The charging time is about 2.5 hours which can offer 20 minutes for playing.
- Waterproof: This car is waterproof, can go through puddles easily, so you don't need to worry about the water. It can even pop-up high water spray!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Speed: 25km / h
Charging Time: 2.5 hours
Playing Time: About 20 mins
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Control Distance: More than 50 meters
Car Battery: 3.6V 600mAh Rechargeable Battery
Remote Control Battery: 2 x 1.5V AA Battery (not included)
Function: Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, Climb
Car Size: 22 x 14 x 7.5 cm
Remote Control Size: 15 x 12.5 x 6 cm
Package Size: 45 x 10 x 32.5 cm
Item Weight: 0.8 kg
Package Weight: 1.2 kg
1 x RC Car
1 x Transmitter
1 x 3.5V 500MAH Rechargeable Battery
1 x Charge Cable
1 x Manual
Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervisionSee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unpacking you’ll need a small screwdriver.
Power wise: Two AA batteries are needed for the controller which are not supplied. The car has its own power pack that unclips from the car and charges via the supplier usb cable. Run time is about 30mins with recharge suggested as 2:30, but I have always forgotten and left it a bit longer.
The car is nippy and nimble, So practice in a large space to start with.
Forward and back is controlled by a trigger on the controller. Turning is by a knob on the side, which is pretty much on or off, which feels a little unusual at first, but you get the feel for what the car is doing so it’s fine.
Overall which I’d had this as a kid but my son will have hours of fun with it.
Once the battery was charged up with the use of the battery charger, they were very easily put into the car and the controller. Once turned on, the car was very easily controlled by my six and seven yrs old sons and they enjoyed playing with it for a couple of hours .
I would recommend this item to anybody with children either boys or girls as it is very reasonable price.
its described as high speed and it does not disapoint, infact it was a bit too fast for our room where i played, i mean tested it, i would like to see it outside in a large space i am sure it will be very fast.
Its a bit higher level than a toy car but makes a good entry level for RC cars and is very responsive.
The plastic shell is removable and could probably be replaced, the tyres are very grippy and sutable for outdoor use.
It comes with a rechargable battery for the car but you will need to buy batteries for the remote.
The car is well packed and presented well, i am looking forward to Christmas when we can play outside with it :-) Now to get it back in the box so it does not look like grandad has been playing with it.
I am absolutely amazed at how well it works considering the price. Cheap, sturdy and fun! We were very happy with the product.
The speed is perfect since it's not fast enough for my son to crash it .
It has only one speed. Just goes forward/backward or stops. Same for turning right/left. A fun little RC car. We had a solid 20 minutes of fun with them in the yard.
Got this one (couldn’t get them the same one - they need to be able to race each other)
This car is quick for its size and ideal for children
Easy to control and ready out of the box (just add batteries)
It worked for around 30 minutes (after first charge) then two minutes after charging the battery for 4 hours, before ceasing to respond properly to the controller. It doesn't stop moving when the trigger is released and doesnt steer.
It is possible the battery isn't charging properly, I would like to give it a fair chance before returning it. The seller comments have sometimes suggested that a new battery will be supplied, or an electronic manual from the "service team" but the packaging doesn't give any details other than a postal address for the importer.
Most recent customer reviews
So was sent a new on which works perfectly! Good little car as first remote control. Not quite off-road.Read more