Colour Name: 6 x SWIDO Ultra Clear|Change
Price:£4.45+ £2.30 shipping

VINE VOICEon 23 November 2012
Not bad, could be better. The first one I applied to my camera has peeled off already and I haven't found time to apply another yet, so I'll get back to you on this.Maybe my application technique is faulty?
on 2 February 2013
Quick delivery over the Christmas period and a necessity for keeping my camera in top condition! Have since recommended to others as great price and reliable postage and product!
on 24 February 2013
I choose this item considering the relation between quality/quantity and price. It gives good protection to the LCD display, so I recomend it, and the seller too.
on 20 July 2012
Was easy to fix as stated and gives good protection against finger marks etc but restricts the clarity of viewing on the screen. Not as good a glass type cover.
on 4 January 2014
I chose this for my camera as it was getting rather grubbe when open, It does what it says on the box.