Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Colour Name: 2 x SWIDO Diamond Clear|Change
Price:£6.45+ £2.30 shipping

on 7 April 2014
Not the best. You get 6 in a pack and it soon becomes obvious why! They are not easy to get completely straight, and immoveable when you dont. I also got bubbles and minute specks of dust under the protector no matter how hard I tried to avoid it. And yes, I did follow the instructions on the back of the packet. Once on (after No. 4) It really does not look nice. It is clear enough but just looks cheap and its presence is obvious. Best get a Hard Screen Protector I guess.

UPDATE - Trying to remove this is a nightmare! I was really afraid I would damage the screen. It is so sticky and when eventually removed, leaves a thick film of adhesive on the screen. The only way to remove the substance is with Nail Polish Remover. Suggest best avoided. Just got Expert Shield for Fuji X-E2.- perfect fit, no bubbles, easily removable.
on 13 April 2014
After some research I opted for this screen protector for my Fuji XE2. The screen protector is very well made and fits the XE2 perfectly. The best thing about this product the ease that it attached to the camera, one simple move and NO air bubbles.....this is a first for me. A1 product...well worth buying.
on 23 April 2014
Excellent value and reasonably easy to fit. Had to have a couple of gos to eliminate any bubbles.
Woprks fine with my Fujifilm camera
on 2 March 2015
Took less than 2 minutes to apply and you can't even notice it's on. Not a bibble in sight. Prompt delivery.