2 x SWIDO Anti-Reflective Screen Protector for Olympus E-M5 OM-D / EM5 OMD - PREMIUM QUALITY (non-reflecting, hard-coated, bubble free application)
|You Save:||£1.80 (29%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Custom-fit for Olympus E-M5 OM-D / EM5 OMD - Made in Germany!
- Disturbing influences, such as light sources, etc. are scattered with this screen protector.
- Extreme stability and ideal edge adhesion - slipping impossible.
- No reduction in display quality, not diminished!
- Delivery includes detailed and easy to follow instructions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SWIDO Anti-Reflective Screen Protector for Olympus E-M5 OM-D / EM5 OMD
Glare-free, hard-coated, developed for long-term use!The SWIDO Anti-Reflective Screen Protector is a newly developed protection film wich is optimised for touch displays and has an innovative anti-reflection coating, wich reduces disturbing reflections caused by the sun or any other light source.
This Screen Protector can be used on resistive and capacitive displays without affecting the handling of the device and because of the special material that this Screen Protector is made of we can guarantee that your mobile device will be well protected against scratches and dirt on the long run without having to renew the Screen Protector constantly.
- extremly scratch-proof
- easy bubble free application
- fat repellent surface
- antistatic non-adherance coating
- perfect frame adhesive strength
- perfect form stability
- removes without residue
included in delivery:
2 x SWIDO Anti-Reflective Screen Protector
1 x Multilingual and imaged application instruction sheet
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Another reviewer has commented that these protectors are cloudy and when you hold them up to the light so they are. However, this is because they are anti-reflective and they don't appear cloudy once fitted to the screen. In fact, they allow a remarkably clear view and the anti-reflective properties really do seem to work. Since fitting it I am hardly aware it is there, but it does provide invaluable protection against scratches and other damage.
To sum up, I think they provide excellent protection, excellent viewing, are easy to fit and secure once fitted, and are excellent value for money.
I bought these because I read the four (at the time) `five star' ratings.
Either the other reviewers have exceptionally low standards, or I received a duff set.
Due to the amount wrong with these covers, I don't think mine are duff, just very bad due to the low quality standards of this company. However, I have considered the possibility.
I would like to point out that during every stage I followed the very vague instructions. Neither did I allow any dust or dirt to get on the screen, because I literally removed the film cover from my brand new OM-D just before I put this screen protector on.
What is wrong with these screen protectors? Three fundamental things.
1. The protectors are cloudy. Yes CLOUDY. The OM-D has a fantastically sharp and vibrant LCD screen, but with this screen protector, it looks marginally better than it did before I removed the manufacturers film cover. As I removed the film cover around 1 minute before I applied this screen protector, I was in a pretty good position to judge this. A cloudy, blurry LCD screen protector? This is unbelievable. I have a smart phone with a cover that I can't even tell is on there, so the technology is definitely available. To produce a cloudy LCD protector is simply a con. These covers are so cloudy, that I literally mistook the actual protector for the peel off backing... and wasted it in one fell swoop. I am NOT exaggerating here. Perhaps it was very poor judgement on my behalf... but the protector was definitely cloudy.Read more ›
Do not by this if you're not using one of the VF-series EVF's for you camera. =/
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is for the trash.it just ruin my OLED screen,i mean the resolution.if you want a simulation of a screen of the 50's buy it.Published on 6 July 2014 by George Nikoglou
I have now had this screen protector on my camera for over 18 months. It is stuck on incredibly well, you cannot tell it is there. None of the corners are fraying etc. Read morePublished on 20 May 2014 by EdStevens
This screen protector leaves a mottled and slightly opaque effect to the LCD screen . I would not recommend it .Published on 5 Aug. 2013 by T. Davies
Used this make plenty of times and it never lets me down. Good tough screen that you can still see the screen through clearlyPublished on 15 Jun. 2013 by topgazza
SImple fit on screen - allows touch control but provides good protection and scratch resistance. Can be peeled off and reused without any difficulty. Read morePublished on 11 Jun. 2013 by Dave M
Easily fitted & good fit for the camera. The product added a good scratch resistant protector, which has now been on my camera for over 5 months & still like the day I fitted it. Read morePublished on 15 May 2013 by Peter Hartland
Bought these screen protectors for my OM-D as they come recommended on a few forums, but must say I'm a bit disappointed as they turn what is a brilliant display on a high end... Read morePublished on 29 Dec. 2012 by D. Taylor