- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
SVG Essentials Paperback – 3 Nov 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Producing Scalable Vector Graphics with XML
About the Author
Amelia Bellamy-Royds is a freelance writer specializing in scientific and technical communication. She helps promote web standards and design through participation in online communities such as Web Platform Docs, Stack Exchange and Codepen. Her interest in SVG stems from work in data visualization, and builds upon the programming fundamentals she learned while earning a B.Sc. in bioinformatics. A policy research job for the Canadian Library of Parliament convinced her that she was more interested in discussing the big-picture applications of scientific research than doing the laboratory work herself, leading to graduate studies in journalism. She currently lives in Edmonton, Alberta. If she isn't at a computer, she's probably digging in her vegetable garden or out enjoying live music.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I had a lot of AHA experiences and I feel this book will greatly accelerate the learning of SVG. The book is also woefully complete despite the word 'essentials' in the title.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation