on 5 July 2013
"Romance Revised," like Patricia Keyson's earlier novel "Holiday Romance," turns out to be a charming and captivating romance novel, well written and very readable. The dilemma a young teacher, Suzi, finds herself in is realistic, and draws one in to wanting things to turn out well for her. Gripping!
on 29 December 2013
Not sure if the book page has already mentioned but this book was previously published under a different title.
The title when I downloaded as a free book was "Romance Revised - a contemporary romance" but now retitled as "Suzy Learns To Love Again".
Suzy is a young teacher looking after a class of 6 year olds and welcomes a new boy, Tom, to her class. Tom's dad is a single parent and going through a difficult divorce. Tom has problems settling in to his new school so Suzie offers her help - it doesn't hurt that his dad is good looking enough to make her blush!
Plot easy to follow. Short read. Romance suitable for all ages.
on 11 August 2013
it was a lovely romantic story. man with child meets woman school teacher but its so long winded i think i fell asleep a few times. Although curious I had to finish and finally it ended. I won't divulge the the best part, i'll leave that for the reader.
on 25 April 2014
More wholesome romance from P Keyson that the whole family could enjoy. I loved the interaction between the main characters, well set. very enjoyable read.
on 6 July 2013
Lovely romance which I couldn't put down. Great story which I really enjoyed reading. I look forward to more books by Ms Keyson, Romance lives!
on 12 July 2013
A charming and uplifting tale which i found hard to put down, patricia keyson is a decent writers with good stories to tell.
on 29 October 2015
Not too racy or naughty, in fact quite a touching story of love. Well written. Highly recommended.
on 11 November 2013
I found this pretty dull, very predictable and didn't really warm to the characters - well, except Dorcas who seemed lovely.. the two main protagonists Cameron and Suzi seemed very static and awkward with each other and although they claimed to have such strong feelings for each other they seemed to snap quite a bit and not really express their feelings to one another.. Apart from being told how handsome Cameron is we don't really get much of a description, and I don't think I had any idea what Suzi may have looked like at all - was she even pretty?! She seemed to think she was being teased if told she was attractive, and I don't think the author did a good job at all of bringing the characters to life.. Will not be recommending this book..
on 4 July 2013
I read this after amazon suggest it to me on the basis that I bought MOBIUS (thriller, mystery, horror, suspense and a great read)I have to say that Mobius is altogether a different book, with lots of sex and violence it's very enjoyable but very different.
Romance Revised is a warmer, gentler approach to life which follows the story of two dashing passionate individuals yet ones who are prepared to put their loved ones, before their desires. The narrative is constructed in a very deliberate manner to be fairytale like, with one drama after the other taking you on a suspenseful tale in which people need to ask big questions about what to do in life. A nice, inoffensive passionate tale.
on 21 August 2013
Characters are well drawn and believable as indeed is the child. I found that ( unlike so many of this genre) I wanted to read it _ found it difficult to put down.