on 30 December 2014
A good read, I had difficulty in putting it down.I liked the idea of nano robots taking over a person, it does again, as in all good science fiction ask questions about where humanity is going and whether we, even now are sowing the seeds of our own destruction.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2018
Kept me interested throughout and looking forward to reading the next one - although main character was never fully developed.
on 5 October 2014
After the brilliant Ethan Warner series I was worried I would not enjoy the Atlantia series as much. However was hooked from the very beginning. The descriptive writing style takes you aboard the Atlantia, a colonial prison ship which escaped Armageddon on it's planet Ethera. The story follows the fight to stay alive amid other species and once started is impossible to put down!
3 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2016
Another great book from Dean Crawford, great series
on 28 November 2015
This book is a good read. I highly recommended it. It will keep the
reader enthralled
on 5 June 2014
Fast paced from start to finish. I would have started book 2 but it is not yet available. Would have made a good star trek episode
on 17 August 2014
I did think I would become as so grip to this series after the first but I when straight to next book
on 9 February 2015