on 4 May 2014
It's difficult to get excited about muslin cloths, but being on child number two and having experienced fraying, bobbling and stretching these have been excellent. Three months in and many washes later and still looking in great condition. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for muslin cloths (not something I ever expected to write!)
on 30 May 2015
Just Ok. Prompt delivery. Arrived smelling of cigarette smoke. Disappointed that the muslin cloths and the care labels weren't very 'silky'. They were described as such bit aren't. I bought these specific muslins because I wanted to replace my current worn out ones which my toddler uses as a comforter. The labels are very short and feel rough. Will wash a few times and hope he takes to them.
on 4 June 2017
I loved the selection of colours. Wash well and are a good size.
Good value for money.
on 11 February 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Does the job perfectly!
on 11 October 2015
I put these in washing machine as soon as they arrived. After the wash half of the squares became sort of shrunken and strangely stretchy, acting very much unlike cotton. Compared to the other ones we have, they also feel rather rough.
on 13 March 2014
These have done exactly what they said they would. They are a good price arrived promptly. Possibly a little bit too thin but fine.
on 2 March 2015
Good quality muslin squares, I ordered the white and mint ones (I've included a photo of the mint one to give you an idea of the colour as it's not in the preview) and they're all uniform in size and as soft as you'd expect new muslin to be (nothing a wash with fabric conditioner didn't sort out!) No problems with using them so far.

Although they did show up smelling of cigarette smoke, which is disappointing given the nature of the product (I checked because I had seen another review saying the same thing). However, given the price I was happy to wash them before use!
review image
on 6 March 2015
These are large and soft and arrived quickly. I haven't washed them yet but they don't look like they will tighten and shrink like some of the mother care ones that I have. Would highly recommend.
on 28 December 2013
These are great quality and the mint coloured ones are often admired as they are a lovely, unusual colour. They wash well and absorb baby milk really well, highly recommend these.
on 7 October 2013
I was so delighted to find that Amazon sold these muslin squares. Previously I had bought them from a chemist - but when I tried to buy more - they no longer stocked them. I use them for drying my face after washing - and they are absolutely lovely.
Bigger than the ones I bought preiously - and wash and dry in no time. Thankyou.