- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
BACK SUPPORT BELT -- Prevent Lower Back Pain & Stifness -- Ideal for Men & Women -- SMALL
|Price:||£17.90 FREE UK delivery.|
- Supports your back when you are doing back-related activities.
- Helpful for preventing injuries when lifting heavy weights; performing repetitive movements, such as pushing, pulling, and bending
- Helpful at correcting posture and helping you recover from back injuries
- Firm enough to support your back - rigid and long-lasting - appropriate for daily use
- READ THE REVIEWS - This is the best back support belt on the market
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Most back related injuries are created in the gym and nearly 20% of all injuries in the workplace are due to heavy lifting. In response there has been a dramatic increase in the use of a back support belt
Do abdominal belts Prevent Injury caused by lifting?
There has been a dramatic increase in the number of weight lifting gym users & workers who rely on back support belts to prevent injury during lifting. Back support belts, are currently worn by not only bodybuilding enthusiasts but workers in numerous industries, including grocery store clerks, airline baggage handlers, and warehouse workers. Employers rely on back support belts to prevent injury.
These belts are being bought and sold as they reduce the risk of back injury and support the spine. There is currently scientific evidence and theory to suggest that a back support belt can reduce the risk of injury
Reduce Forces on the Spine
Lifting may produce a variety of forces within the body which contribute to the pressure on the spine, termed "loading". A back belt significantly reduces loading during lifting. In fact, there is evidence to suggest that these forces could be reduced with a back support belt
There is evidence that a back support belt increases the stiffness of the spine and the reduction of injury. It would appear that the belt also helps in many industrial lifting situations. There is research showing that workers believe they can lift more when wearing a back support belt.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this belt for my grandad. After having to retire from the ambulance service due to a back injury it has often left him with pain in hia back. Read morePublished 1 month ago by sharne
Terrible product, ordered the smallest for a 32" waist and it was still too big, also dug into my side every time I wore it marking me. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Did not support my back at all and kept opening. Not for me. Should have sent it back....Published 3 months ago by siegrid maxwell