SUNLU 3D Printer Filament PLA Plus, 1.75mm PLA Filament, 3D Printing Filament Low Odor, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 2.2 LBS (1KG) Spool 3D Filament for 3D Printers & 3D Pens, Salmon Orange PLA+
|Sale:||£17.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£22.00 (55%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU PLA Plus Plus 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA Plus Plus 3D printing filaments.
- ♥ 1.75MM PLA Plus FILAMENT: The PLA Plus filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA Plus, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU PLA Plus filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA Plus filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- ♥ PLA Pro (PLA+) is much stronger than PLA. Give you a more comfortable printing experience!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SUNLU Orange PLA Plus 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing, 3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
What is PLA Plus?
PLA Plus is an enhanced version of our PLA that's less brittle and more durable. PLA Plus is for applications where good vibration absorption and a lower fracture rate is needed.
PLA Plus 3D Filament Feature？
PLA Plus SUNLU has higher impact strength than ABS and PLA with a heat resistance rivaling that of ABS! Available in 1.75mm diameter, SUNLU PLA+ will help your 3D printed projects look amazing and perform amazing. Anneal your design after 3D printing for even better heat resistance.
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips？
1. Since PLA+ material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament？
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
SUNLU Orange PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Important Instructions for SUNLU PLA Plus 3D Printer Filaments
The print bed or print surface should be level.
The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
The printing temperature should be adjusted according to the 3d printer.
The printing speed should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature.
A good base material should be provided for PLA Plus to adhere to.
Be sure to insert the thread into the spool hole to avoid tangles.
Keep the filaments in sealed bag until ready for use.
Keep the filaments in dry place & Keep away from heat.
Recommended to store the filaments from -68 to 122 Fahrenheit / -20 to 50 Celsius.
Know More about SUNLU PLA Plus 3D Printer Filaments
1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.02 mm Tolerance
374 - 428 Fahrenheit / 190 - 220 Celsius Printing TEMP
40 -100 mm/s Print Speed
No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
360 yd / 330 m One Spool
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using this filament on a Prusa i3 mk2s and have had perfect prints immediately using the generic PLA profile in Slic3r. The colour is like a light blue and can be seen on my profile picutre. Prints that I have done in it have come out with a very good sheen and corners/features come out sharp and well defined. I tend to print at 210℃ and have the heat bed between 45℃ and 50℃. Printing on the slower side, seems to help with the overall finish especially on the first and top layers.
For the money, it's a very good option and I've now gone on to buy the green, red and orange filament. The orange and blue can be seen in the photo of a coaster that I designed and printed on my Prusa.
If you found this review helpful, can you please help me by clicking on the helpful button. Thanks.
The colour is a little dull but I'd rather it be a smooth print than get a bright colour. PLA is easy enough to paint.
On the picture, I'm printing with their wood PLA filament which is also awesome!! Not much stringing on the CR-10 which I could probably improve with 8mm retraction, currently have it at 7mm.
Most recent customer reviews
Prusa i3 pro b . Ex 210.Read more