on 18 April 2017
I bought this as a humourous and practical gift for my brother. It made me laugh when I saw it, and I felt that it had novelty and a unique quality. Something different than soap or aftershave!
Do you think it is Bob Hoskins under there?
on 11 October 2011
I originally bought one of these as a gift for somebody else, but when it arrived it looked so fantastic that I decided I really needed one myself & promptly ordered another!

Just a word of warning if you're purchasing as a gift; the first one that I ordered didn't have any packaging (i.e. It was wrapped in bubble wrap & placed directly into the Amazon delivery box) so it wasn't too aesthetically impressive at a first glance! The second one (which I ordered directly from Amazon as opposed to one of the Marketplace sellers) did come in a box though.

So, aside from looking great, is the teapot functional? I am pleased to report that it pours perfectly, and we're able to get 5 full cups out of it! =D
on 23 February 2011
Got the teapot yesterday. Arrived very fast, which is always a big plus.

The package of the teapot is good and protects the item very well. The main box is also funny looking and it can be a very nice and unique gift. The only small minus is that the cap is not really fitting perfectly the teapot and it might feel and look a bit odd, but it is not so big deal. The original picture looks perfect but I attached one picture here on Amazon and you can see what I am talking about.

Anyway, once again, nice gift and thank you amazon for the fast delivery!

5 stars for the idea and delivery!
review image review image
on 9 June 2013
I originally loved this product after seeing it in a shop but then ordered from Amazon as a present for a friend and was very disappointed with the quality of the product. The teapot and design is great but the balaclava was a mess. It was knitted so bad you could not see the eyes. I sent it back and was sent another one where you could only see one eye. Great idea but something you need to buy in person as the quality control of this product or batch??? was terrible!
on 8 July 2013
Very disappointed with this and to be honest the fault with mine was the same as I'd read other people had. Basically the finishing around the eyes of the cover are really poor and it's mainly just a slit have covered by material so when it's actually fitted you can't even see the eyes. I returned mine for a full refund and didn't even take a chance of a replacement considering others had the same problem. Shame because the idea is novel.
on 13 December 2013
Loved the concept and was well priced but the product wasn't up to standard.
First the box/polysterene was tattered and the cotton balaclava was covered in white polysterene fibres.
Secondly the balaclava does'nt sit on the teapot well, seems like the eye 'cut-outs' are'nt in the correct position and balaclava is half mast!
on 11 June 2013
I bought this tea pot has a joke for my husband, he a big tea drinker, and it is a great talking point in our new house. The cosy mask is well made and a good fit, and on the bottom of the tea pot is states "we demand hot tea" being it is a terrorist lol i have a few other products made by Suck Uk and they make good unusual gifts
on 25 April 2013
Bought this for my mum as a joke birthday gift. Really fantastic, high quality teapot that held together well in transit. She really loved it, I would highly recommend it as a gift for someone with a good sense of humour, or as a talking point; It certainly drew plenty of talk when they next had friends around.
on 18 April 2013
Well this little teapot arrived and now has pride of place in our new kitchen. Its caused much laughter, still have to run around with the balaclava on but I think I best wait until the builders have completely finished.

10 out of 10
on 20 October 2010
It is a very funny teapot indeed. Great for decorating, not so great for daily use. Tea cosy is not as effective as a traditionnal wollen tea cosy. Tea is getting cold quickly and it does not pour very well but otherwise, I love it