SUBOOS Ultimate Rechargeable LED Lantern and 5200mAh Power Bank - 4 Brightness Modes - Compact and Collapsible - Water Resistant IPX5 - Great Light for : Camping, Hiking, Loft, Shed, Power Outages - 2 Battery Options(All Batteries Included) - 5 Year Warranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DUAL POWER TECHNOLOGY - You can use 2 lithium-ion batteries (included) and/or 3 AA alkaline batteries (also included) to power the lantern. Moreover, a single lithium-ion battery can also power the lantern and usb port. - The highest power flexibility is the best backup for you in outdoor, emergencies and power outage;
- 4 LIGHT MODES - You will be pleasant surprised with this rechargeable lantern by unbox it and simply open the lantern to turn it on. Dimmer it by push the button for super bright (185 Lumens), regular bright, red, and red strobe;
- SMART COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN - The easy On/Off operation by simply opening and closing the rechargeable lantern, 5inch height when collapsed ,light weight of only 14 ounces, easy for backpack;
- NEVER LEFT WITHOUT POWER - The built in Power Bank with USB charge cable (included) charges phones, tablets, or any other handheld devices with universal micro-USB recharge option;
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- Your satisfaction is our guarantee, if you aren't happy with your led lantern for ANY reason, let us know and you get your money back, no questions asked! That is how confident we are that you will LOVE your lantern. You are also backed by a 5 year warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
You spoke, and we listened. This time we have combined the rechargeable LED lantern with Power Bank into ONE simple cool unit, and it turns out the most VERSATILE & PROFESSIONAL LED lantern in Amazon.
The Unique Dual Power Supply Design
The rechargeable lantern comes with 2 power options: 2 lithium-ion battery, each 2600mAh(included) or 3 AA battery (not included), or both power supply at the same time. So you have the maximum operating time and high flexibility of batteries.
Advanced Collapsed Design
By pull/push the top to turn it on/off, no bother to find a button in darkness; Small and Light to fit into your backpack, or put it in your car, workshop, home.
Built-in Push Button Dimmer for 4 Light Mode
Super Bright: 185 lumens with lighting radius of 65ft, and Last 4.5 hrs;
Soft Bright: 60 lumens, Last 9 hrs;
Night Vision(Red) : 19 hrs;
Red Emergency Flash: 4 Hrs.
Built-in Power Bank with Universal USB input/output Port
You can use the Both-Way cord(included) to recharge the lantern with USB output(wall adapter, laptop, car, etc) or use the lantern to recharge cell phone, tablets with the same cord. Super easy like a breeze.
1 x Rechargeable Ultimate LED Camping Lantern Power Bank
2 x Rechargeable Li-on(18650) Batteries, each 2600mAh.
1 x Universal Micro-USB & USB Recharging Cable
1 x clip (to facilitate hook hanging)
100% Satisfactory Warranty:
60 days Money Back with ANY reason under ANY condition, 5 years product warranty covering product material and workmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seems to be well made. Fit and finish is good, with no rough bits or odd gaps. No 'soft touch' mouldings that go all sticky after a while.
Compact and bright with a well diffused output.
I don't understand why there are AA batteries in the top section. There is a note in the instructions that they are only in circuit when the lamp is open, but does this imply that if the lamp is connected to mains while open that they're attempting to charge? This isn't safe as alkaline AAs aren't rechargeable.
It won't charge my phone (Wileyfox Swift) at all. This wasn't a reason for buying the lantern so... meh.
There's no way of preselecting a brightness/colour before turning the lamp on; so to avoid destroying dark-adapted vision you need to open the lantern just a crack before toggling through the bright/dim/red options. Closing the lamp resets back to bright.
A good compact and bright lantern with a couple of reservations.
It is much brighteṛ than other similar products that I own from Amazon.
Real bonus is it has 2 battery compartments. Top battery compartment for normal batteries and the bottom compartment actually has housing for 2 rechargeable batteries whic is supplied with the product. Overall a great product. I am buying 2 more.
Its one of the best non-solar non-hand cranked rechargeable lamps on the market and for the price, it's good value. I would have given 5 stars if the 3 AA batteries in the top had been rechargeables instead of alkaline
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews