33" Inch 84cm Pro STUDIO Umbrella Reflecting Diffuser/ reflector (Silver)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The material is neutral and allows about 50% transmission.
- This umbrellas, which are lightweight, easy to use and assemble,
- provide a wide, even and soft illumination,
- that is great for both portraits and group shots or for product shooting of larger objects.
- We sell flash bracket and holder too, usually people buy them together.
Customers Also Shopped For
Package includes: A Umbrella diffuser(No flash head or stand is included).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you want that kind of effect, great, but if you want soft lighting, go for a white diffuser. I should have.
Also very slow delivery.
This comes furled up nicely in a cardboard tube. I found the attachment for fixing it to the tripod/stand useful. I actually bought a stand, but in hindsight, should have used my old tripod for this purpose and upgraded my Jessops tripod to a Velbon.
I think the lighting this produces, while not as diffuse as a softbox, is better than having the flash pointed directly at the subject. Difficult to complain too much at this price range.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Economic way to learn the use of such kit.
Gives a lot of confidence with positioning lights on a patient model!
Very surprised with the products quality and build for the money, the metal rod could be finished at the end with a plug.Published on 15 May 2013 by Ian Johnson
this is a well made umbrella and it is priced very keen i would recommend it, I bought 4 white and 4 silver and i am very happy with all delivered very fast to me in irelandPublished on 21 Mar. 2011 by Amazon Customer