- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
STRATA24® Infrared Shutter Remote ML-L3 for Nikon 1 V2 V1 J3 J2 J1 S1 D600 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 Coolpix P7700 P7100 P7000 8800 8400
|Price:||£2.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An ideal replacement for Nikon ML-L3. Infrared remote only works at a certain angle.
- Compatible with Nikon 1 V2 V1 J3 J2 J1 S1 D600 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 Coolpix P7700 P7100 P7000 8800 8400
- PLEASE note it's an infrared remote control so you won't see any light when it's in use
- PLEASE make sure you set your camera to remote control mode correctly.
- Button battery included and installed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Infrared Remote Control for Nikon. This is a brand new infrared remote control. It is powered by a CR2025 battery (included). You will be able to trigger the camera shutter remotely. Dimensions: 60mm x 28mm x 6mm It is compatible with Nikon 1 V2 V1 J3 J2 J1 S1 D600 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 Coolpix P7700 P7100 P7000 8800 8400
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
if you do buy this remote go to the lv setting just above the delete setting press ok then choose the bottom setting that is the remote setting and your on your way
Smaller than expected and better quality than expected considering the price. Range seems pretty good too and there is zero/minimal lag/delay.
One thing to be aware of is that this remote does not allow for 'half press' focusing - but I'm not sure that any remote can do that (depending on camera, maybe).
Considering the price tag - this is the easiest 5 star rating ever.
5/5 Highly recommended
While I've never used the official Nikon counterpart. When I can buy this for £1, why would I.
The range is fine, responsiveness hasn't let me down and did I mention, it's cheap.
You do need to ensure that you have an IR port in your body or it won't work. My D3000 wouldn't have used it but my D7000 and D610 do. So please check your cameras specs first.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to set up and used it many times since.
Look for similar items by category