STM DP-1107-2 large loop backpack up to 17". - charcoal/red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- fits most laptops with screens up to 17"
- front section with loads of pockets, back section for books and folders
- STM's exclusive inner sole protection system
- sound port, mobile phone pouch, padded pockets to protect delicate possessions
- self repairing, durable zipper on laptop section, compressed eva padding
- ergonomic back system with high density padding, air mesh and removable waist strap
- removable key clip, removable waist strap, contoured rubber handle
- laptop space: 40.6 x 26.4 x 4.6 cm, 16 x 10.4 x 1.8 inches. 35 litre capacity.
- external fabric: 900D nylon, 420D polyester micro ripstop, high density nylon and polyester webbing
- Duraflex buckles and clips, self repairing, durable zippers, high quality, load bearing stitching
When you carry a 17" notebook - you need a bigger than average bag, extra protection and disguise against theft. We have created loop to provide all this and more. Large loop has a zippered laptop section with a movable false bottom, creating a space that is perfect for most laptops with screens up to 17".
Loop has loads of space for books, folders, gym gear, etc, and padded pockets for your iPod, PDA, camera and mobile phone. All zippers are YKK, all padding is high density and all fabrics are water resistant, providing protection against the elements and every day life.
- adjustable laptop section for most laptop screens up to 17"
- front section with loads of pockets
- back section for books and folders
- headphone portal
- padded pockets to protect delicate possessions
- ergonomic, comfortable back system and shoulder straps
- removable key clip; removable waist strap
- contoured rubber handle
- 35 litre capacity
Colour of product: Red
Dimensions (WxDxH): 500 x 360 x 200 mm
Maximum screen size compatibility: 43.2 cm (17")
"STM collection of notebook cases have combined fashion and functionality&lightweight urban-wear design&distinguish you as having street cred"PC User, Test Bench 1 June 2002