- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £14.00 UK delivery
20 STAINLESS STEEL CLOTHES PEGS/PINS-UNBREAKABLE-LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST RUST-MADE IN FRANCE NEVER BUY PEGS AGAIN by PINCINOX
|Price:||£16.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- The Only Clothespeg With A Genuine Lifetime Warranty Against Rusting
- Can Be Kept Outside All Year Long
- Unique Patented Solid One Piece Springless Forged Construction
- Never Stain Your Laundry Again Plus Many Other Uses Due To Durability
- Strong Grip Design Holds Heavy Wet Clothes Securely Made In France Since 1969
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
You will never need to replace them Pincinox Clothespins/ Clothespegs save you money every year at least once a year They look great, perform even better and never wear out No more stains on your laundry No more picking up springs and bits of broken pegs Family run manufacturer providing personal and the very best customer service Fighting against the throw away culture and endorsed on "Buy Me Once" You can drive a car over them and they will not break Many other uses due to their durability If you are not completely satisfied with your order simply return it and we will refund you We say it once more, they are covered by a lifetime warranty
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The only issue I have is....my wife hates them. She hates them for all the positive reasons above and because I bought them. She simply don't get them. On the positive side though.....when I come home with all my cycling clothes muddy and I wash them and go to hang them out...all my pegs are where I placed them from the time before and none are on the floor or broken.
And to top it all.......guess what????....I ordered 20 more yesterday.
* Unlike conventional pegs, they don't break and leave me with two halves or with an orphaned metal spring on the line.
* They're easy to use. No fiddly movements and adjustments required.
* They hold the clothing well, even in heavy wind.
* I've left them outdoors on the line for several months and they haven't rusted or deteriorated in any way.
* They leave pressure marks on thick textiles. (Most clothes pegs do. It's not a problem, I think. I just mention it because some pegs are designed not to leave pressure marks.)
* They're not cheap. (But in the long-term they're a good investment because they don't need replacing.)
they are smaller than a normal peg but they hold the clothes well on line and much stronger . when they arrived i decided to test their capability eg thickest/ heaviest to the thinnest and in very windy conditions and they passed with flying colours ,no pegs on the floor or washing
so i would highly recommend these to anyone , they come with a lifetime guarentee for rust etc so i fingers crossed and i'll let you know
I was tired of the standard supermarket ones either falling to bits or the plastic ones snapping.
These were the result of my search, I have to say I wasn't aware of stainless steel pegs before, but having ordered 40 I'm delighted.
The pegs are such a simple one piece design, well manufactured and absolute quality.
Clearly they are expensive, but I have no doubt they will last for ever, hanging my washing out has never been so pleasurable!