SR - I Make Adorable Babies Organic Mum & Baby T-Shirt Gift Set in Gift Box
|You Save:||£4.00 (12%)|
- * Spoilt Rotten is a registered brand - please ensure you only purchase from 'dispatched and sold by Spoilt Rotten.' to avoid disappointment with orders and receive the correct items. *
- Our T-Shirts are made under The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), The Soil Association and EarthPositive standards. Please see our description below about our fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Wash up to 80C, Can be Ironed Over, Tumble Dry, Do Not Dry Clean & Do Not Bleach
- Short Sleeve
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton, Printed with non-toxic print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure a soft feel with a funky design.
- Sizes for Mum T-Shirt - Small CHEST 80cm (8-10), Medium CHEST 84cm (10-12) And Large CHEST 92cm (12-14) And for Baby Lap T-shirt, 0-6M, 6-12M, 12-18M and 18-24M - Unisex T-shirts 3-4 yrs, 5-6 yrs, 7-8 yrs, 9-10 yrs and 11-12 yrs
- Comes carefully Gift wrapped in our Exclusive Spoilt Rotten Gift Box. Making a truly unique gift for a Mother and Baby. Purchase as a gift! We can send this item out as a gift, where no invoice is inserted in the package and we include a card with a message of your choice in. Just fill in a gift message at checkout.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
New Items From Spoilt Rotten
Our T-Shirts are made from a high quality 100% organic cotton and abide by;
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF)
The Soil Association
Browse our selection of mother and baby t-shirt sets, exclusive to Spoilt Rotten. Made from 100% Organic Cotton and print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure lasting quality and delicate to your babies skin. Both T-Shirts come carefully gift wrapped in our Exclusive Spoilt Rotten Gift Box, making a truly unique gift.
Why do we choose Organic Cotton at Spoilt Rotten?
Did you know that traditional Cotton is the second most pesticide-laden crop in the world? Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S. (cyanide, dicofol, naled, propargite and trifluralin) are well known as dangerous chemicals.
Organic Cotton on the other hand is grown in certified pesticide-free and hericide-free soil using organic farming methods, covered in the Global Organic Textiles Standard. With organic cotton you can be sure that during production no harmful chemicals were used which also makes it less likely to trigger allergies.
Organic Cotton is also softer, as the fibres have not been damaged by the chemicals. The print on the front of the garments are also non-harmful and no chemicals are used. They are all individually printed to order so you can be sure of a high quality standard.
Under GOTS, only garments with 95% or more organic fibres can be labelled as 'organic'. Our T-Shirts at Spoilt Rotten have 100% organic cotton fibres.
These adult t-shirts are both, Organic and ethically made, and manufactured solely using sustainable energy generated from wind and solar power. Earthpositive is a solution for fashion and to combat climate change.