- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
SQL: A Beginner's Guide, Third Edition (Beginner's Guides (McGraw-Hill)) Paperback – 1 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Andrew J. (Andy) Oppel has designed and implemented hundreds of databases for a wide range of applications. He is the author of Databases Demystified and SQL Demystified.
Robert Sheldon is a consultant and technical writer. He has designed and implemented various Access and SQL Server databases
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com