SPIROS 2017, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 5 litre, PDO Kalamata
|Price:||£40.00 (£0.80 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Extra virgin olive oil from the southwestern Peloponnese, Greece - a region that has been producing olive oil since antiquity. P.D.O. (Protected Designation of Origin) Kalamata
- Produced with Koroneiki olives, arguably one of Greece's finest olive varietals
- Cold pressed on same day of picking; purely the freshly squeezed juice of the olive fruit, it's that simple!
- This year's harvest (November 2016) has very low acidity (0.41%) and is full-bodied and fruity; will keep until August 2018
- For more information about this and other products we sell, search Olive Tree London on Amazon, visit www.olivetreelondon.com or follow us on Instagram @olivetreelondon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Do not expose to light. Keep in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Extra virgin olive oil
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
NEW HARVEST (NOVEMBER 2016). This superior quality extra virgin olive oil is directly from olives and solely by mechanical means. It is produced by Spiros Tzavaras in Plati, Messene, in the southwestern Peloponnese. It is made from Koroneiki olives, arguably one of Greece's finest and best known olive cultivars. The olives are pressed, at room temperature, on the same day they are picked. This oil is purely the freshly squeezed juice of the olive fruit. Greece's Kalamata region has, since antiquity, been one of the most famous olive oil producing areas of the world and is recognised by the European Union for its exceptional quality of olive oils. Extra virgin olive oil produced using only mechanical methods and bottled in this region have P.D.O. (Protected Designation of Origin) status.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I used it a lot in our salad, as a mask for my hair and with essential oils has oil massage.