on 23 January 2014
I bought these along with my new Neo Hybrid case for the iphone 5s. I wanted something that didn't bubble up at the sides when the case was applied. Now I won't deny that in the past I have found it difficult to apply these things. Trying to find a dust and lint free environment is almost impossible which is where a screen protector should be fitted. I managed to get it fitted first time and it works well with the above case. I must admit though I was surprised at the price for this pack as I have paid a lot more in the past for just one, and now I have a few spare in case they come off in the future or get damaged. My screen is still very responsive after application and still looks good which is what I wanted.
on 17 February 2014
in my opinion the best screen savers going. easy to apply and comes with cloth and piece of card to squidgy the bubbles away! noticed what I thought was a scratch on my phone but after removing the screen protector the screen was undamaged so well worth the money!
on 25 May 2015
The screen protectors are high quality as advertised. I have been using screen protectors on all my phones for many years and these and tick all the boxes for me, nice to install, very thin and you can hardly notice it is on the screen. They are retail packaged, this is often the problem when buying screen protectors, usually they are just stuffed in an envelope and are creased which means they will not stick to the screen. You get 3 front screen protectors, 1 back, screen cloth and some dust removal stickers. Very good value, highly recommended. These were used on my iPhone 5.

Install tips;
As with any screen protectors you have to ensure that the screen is free of dust and finger marks etc before you start. If you manage do get any dust under the screen protector just lift the protector with one of the stickers provided and use another one of the other stickers to remove the dust, only lift the part that has the dust underneath or you may get even more dust underneath. I always start from the end that the backing peels off of the screen protector, never completely remove the backing, only peel back about 1 cm and align, slowly peel back as you go. Make sure you don't touch the sticky side of the screen protector as finger marks will not come off. Use something like a credit card to push out any air bubbles, push them towards the closest end of the screen. Once happy remove the top part of the screen protector and smooth out with cloth.
on 3 February 2014
I watched the instructional videos on the Spigen website to ensure that I got a good fit on this, the rear protection went on a dream on the phone without any bubbles or dust problems at all however despite following the instructions to the letter I couldn't get a good fit without bubbles etc on the main front screen protector.

After I'd wrecked the 2nd screen protector I gave up and installed the "Tech Armor Premium High Definition Clear Screen Protector" that I'd also purchased at the same time and fitted that within about 60 seconds without any issues at all.

My recommendation would be to buy the tech armor protector instead
I'm a fan and have been for a number of years, I always seek out the Spigen screen protectors because the are easy to apply and have great clarity. This is a decent product and now with a multipack really good value. I have used them on all my phones.
on 23 April 2014
Tricky to fit as are most screen protectors but unless you work in a 'clean' room or a place where they cut master DVD's and the room is 100% dust free you will get dust specks, but with the handy little sticky labels included you can get rid of them.
The smaller back bits were the trickiest, and the front when on first time and neatly layed itself flat bubble free which was impressive.
That's about it really....
on 26 October 2013
Works as described. Picks up finger marks, which wipe off easily.These finger marks are NOT visible when screen is lit.
on 6 July 2014
Not the easiest to apply as this model seems to want to attract all the dust but the end result is indistinguishable from a naked screen. These have enough of a border round the edge that they should be compatible with cases and the pack contains a protector for the back of the phone too
on 14 January 2014
Is not the first time I buy Spigen products.
Is very easy to install and if you do a good job is hard to tell that you have it on your phone.
For me are the best ones, I also bought a couple of their covers, the older is 3 three years and still looks very good.
on 11 May 2014
Immensely better than the cheap and cheerful ones you can get for less than a pound (I should know, I have used these in the past). It certainly did me proud and fit the phone like a glove. A must have for an expensive phone!

See one answered question