SPICE (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) Paperback – 19 Sep 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) has become the industry standard for computer-aided circuit analysis for microelectronic circuits, and it is used by the majority of IC designers in North America today. Unlike most SPICE books, which simply present SPICE in a how-to-use fashion, this volume outlines how SPICE is used in the process of design itself. It features methodologies for analyzing transistor and op amp circuits, over 100 SPICE examples, and numerous chapter problems. In many cases, new designers of electronic circuits blindly search for ways to improve the design itself using a brute-force, hit-and-miss approach. The intention of this book is to avoid this pitfall by teaching readers what not to do with SPICE. This is accomplished by keying each example in this text to those presented in Sedra and Smith's Microelectronic Circuits 3/E, where a complete hand analysis is provided. Another benefit of this book is that it can also stand alone as a manual for computer-aided circuit analysis for microelectronic circuits.
About the Author
Gordon Roberts is at McGill University. Adel Sedra is at University of Toronto.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering