Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 December 2016
Just as I remember when my dad and his dad used it in the early 1970s.

A great aftershave to follow a wet shave.

Bottles a bif small but looks the same shame the new logo is on it I preferred the old one
on 12 July 2016
My elderly neighbor couldnt find this anymore so was fair chuffed when i gave him this. I was trying to find the original old spice and had read that another company took it over but neighbor says it smells like the original one he used to use in the 60's so maybe it is. Hes happy anyway so thats all that matters.
on 22 December 2016
Phew. Lol it is old spice. Got it for old times sake. Can't remember if it smelt this way when I was a kid or not.... Not great tbh. Strong smell but a bit musty with it. It is what it is.... Auld Spice lol Quick delivery tho.
on 26 March 2016
The company said they didn't have one, but it arrived anyway. It is smaller than the ones my father use to use in the 1960's, but takes you back. The company still make this but in plastic and squeezy things, this one was the original porcelain. Didn't actually end up as a present though as it arrived just as my brother did so I just handed it to him. Not sure perfume/scent/shaving is appreciated nowadays. Thanks goodness there are few who walk around with a lingering waft of what they like and makes us somewhat sick.
on 16 January 2013
Apparently the original Old Spice is getting hard to find. I was so happy to find it, and my husband was delighted to receive it as a Christmas gift.
on 27 November 2015
Arrived quickly. It wasn't in a box like it used to be if bought from a shop but it does smell authentic to me. The same ceramic type bottle as per the picture. Aftershave doesn't last as long as EDT so,to ensure I don't lose half of it into the palms of my hands, I'm decanting it into a spray bottle and a little will be sprayed onto my clothes as well. Can't fault the price especially when compared to some modern trendy aftershaves which don't smell as masculine imho.
on 24 May 2014
Good old standby, and a refreshing change from the extremely costly upper market products that I usually use.However having used "Old Spice" since it was first available in the mid 1950's, it seems to smell very slightly different to what I recall,( just a little ) but then at my age,it may well be the fact that my sense of smell has changed slightly.
It is still a quite refreshing aftershave, with pleasant after tones.
on 19 March 2013
The product packaging I received was very different from the one shown on the ad (as evident from the video attached)and from my previous purchases of Old Spice after shave. More importantly, the smell of the contents has nothing to do with the original.
on 18 August 2012
An old and not trendy aftershave, but in saying that why go with the crowd? Strike out and go for a classic. Still smells as good now as it did then. Perfect for lounging around and I get lots of good comments followed by suprised faces when I say what it is.
on 10 September 2015
OLD DISHWATER. I compared against 20yr old (white bottle 100ml) old spice and you must trust me when l say it is very expensive DISHWATER. DONT BUY THIS RUBBISH .

See one answered question