Size: L|Change

on 5 February 2014
Working for the military I run a lot in boots and was suffering from Achilles tendinitis. These insoles sorted my ankles out pretty quickly and I would recommend them to anyone with a similar complaint.
on 14 September 2012
I was most impressed with the heel pads. They have eased the pain that I was getting in both achilles tendons.
on 12 January 2013
Good, remained tacky, even after being washed, and so remained in place.
Cushioned heel even walking in the High Atlas Mountains.
on 27 August 2015
Borderline miracle cure!
Struggled with Achilles tendinosis for a few years now especially during summer months when ground was hard. Tried all sorts of creams and ointments, night splints, Strasbourg socks etc. Finally took a proper look at the injury and decided if I raised both heels and used a light ankle compression sock it might work. Ordered the Sorbothane heel raise. Delighted with result. It helps with everyday walking and with the generalised ache and pain. Hopefully on the road to a good recovery.
on 2 February 2015
Excellent shock absorbing heel pads. Good price, fast delivery, easy to fit and very comfortable. And of course they increase my height by 2.7mm which makes me irresistible to all land mammals. I can walk and stand all day in comfort, and I am shadowed by a varied flock of elk, badger and marmoset, which is nice.
on 13 December 2014
These have helped me through plantar fasciitis recovery, I wore them in flat boots for recovery and they cushioned the heel and raised them enough to relieve discomfort. They stick in place but can be removed once things are okay again, so reusable too.
on 2 August 2016
If you get that heal pain, long medical name sounds like "planner fascia itis" (swolen big foot muscle) these are perfect, mine cleared up in a week after suffering for 9 months, and yes I did do the step excerises, these did not help. Wear them ALL the time it might not return. Been pain free for a year now.

If you have ever had this affliction you will know how very painful it is, esp in the mornings and when you rest half way through a long walk.
on 3 January 2014
My wife is a gym addict and wearing the wrong trainers on running type equipment has caused her a tendon issue, its painful and really uncomfortable, but these heel pads make walking more comfy, and hopefully will aid in her recovery.
on 1 February 2011
These were recommended to me by a colleague at work as I've just taken up running and was complaining about my aching calves. These lift your heels up just enough to take the pressure off your achilles and calf muscles. I tried them out last night and felt like I was bouncing on the treadmill and could run a whole lot further without that fatigue feeling in my legs.

Recommend getting them if you suffer from tight calves.
on 2 December 2014
These heel pads are fine, but not what I wanted as I needed a heel wedge to help with a calf injury. These pads offer virtually no elevation of the heel and really not too much impact absorption either.