Customer reviews

Size: 95cm|Change

on 30 November 2016
Initially thought this was a good item sturdy and well made and very spacious my dog has chewed the sides which is nobody's fault however the base of the bed has cracked and lifted which obviously is a problem as its sticking into him now and he's unable to lie on it properly this is disappointing as its only lasted 4 months so I have to buy another one I would expect it to be of better quality and certainly last longer I have attatched some photos to show the problem
review image review image
on 9 March 2017
I bought the 110cm version of this bed and am very disappointed in it. I had already got about 5 of these beds in different sizes and they are all perfect after a couple of years. However, after just 4 days the bottom of this bed split open. I contacted the seller who recommended sending it back, but due to it's size and the postage cost, this is not feasible. Looks like I will have to just get rid of it myself. Very disappointed as these are normally such good beds, maybe the biggest size just isn't as good quality.
on 20 April 2017
Having bought a few beds over the years this one is by far the best.

I have a Labrador and she's always going in the river so a plastic bed is the only answer I've found that works. I can wipe it down with damp tissue and change her bedding daily to avoid the smell you get with other beds.

The design of the bed I great too. My dog loves it! She can comfortable sleep in it and she likes to rest her head on the wide rim. I just haven't seen another bed like it.

My lab also has allergies, one of them being dust mites, so it allows me to keep her bed clean easily
on 2 September 2017
Our Cockapoo loves his new bed. Plenty of room to spread out, & our mini dachshund likes to share it to.
on 25 March 2017
I really liked the design with the wide edges but the basket cracked in the middle so not fit for purpose.
on 4 June 2017
Got fed up with beds that my lab kept chewing up so decided to go for a plastic bed.
Good sized bed for my 2 year old lab and a good shape.He seems to like it.
on 28 September 2015
Our Labradors love these beds
on 14 December 2015
Plastic base is too thin and supported in one spot only, so it cracked after a few months, and by 14 months old is unusable.
Also under the centre is an oval supporting foot, which unlike the feet round the edge this central foot has no rubber covering so it SCRATCHES WOODEN FLOORS.
review image
on 13 September 2017
This is the 2nd bed I have bought. Good value for money but if you have a heavy dog or a chewer you may want to consider a stronger bed.
on 26 July 2015
Absolutley delighted with style and size of bed. Our chocolate Labrador adores it ,plenty big enough for him to lie flat , good price and well packaged.