Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
SOL Republic Relays Sport Wireless - In-Ear Headphones, Noise Isolating, Lightweight Earphones w/ Mic + 1 Button Control, High Quality Sound, Sweat, Rain Resistant Perfect Gym Earbuds – Grey
|Price:||£49.99 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FreeFlex secure fit, ultra light ear bud design adapts to any ear size without the need for complicated parts or ear hooks which hurt over time.
- NOISE ISOLATION - Hear all the emotion in your music with deep bass and amazing clarity for a better workout experience.
- WATER AND SWEAT RESISTANT - Electronic components strategically placed in ergonomic water resistant pods that fit naturally on the neck behind the ear
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - High capacity battery delivers up to 8 hours of playtime for a week of workouts, or a full day of listening.
- MIC + MUSIC & SIRI CONTROL - Never have to reach for your phone while you're working out.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Grey
With its award-winning FreeFlex™ secure fit design, this is one of the most advanced Bluetooth sports headphones ever built featuring up to 8 hours of playtime, full range high fidelity sound, quick charge technology, microphone, music controls, sweat and water resistance, and a special outdoor sound mode. EXTREME COMFORT AND WON’T FALL OUT FreeFlex™ secure fit, ultra light ear bud design adapts to any ear size without the need for complicated parts or ear hooks which hurt over time. GREAT SOUND WITH NOISE ISOLATION Hear all the emotion in your music with deep bass and amazing clarity for a better workout experience. Get the perfect fit and maximum noise isolation with 4 sizes of ear tips. Outdoor sound mode increases the bass that’s hard to hear when running outdoors. WATER AND SWEAT RESISTANT Electronic components strategically placed in ergonomic water resistant pods that fit naturally on the neck behind the ear. Keeps playing while you work up a sweat. LONG BATTERY LIFE High capacity battery delivers up to 8 hours of playtime for a week of workouts, or a full day of listening. Features quick charge technology so you can recharge it on your way to gym for 10 minutes and get an hour of playtime. MIC + MUSIC & SIRI CONTROL Never have to reach for your phone while you’re working out. Simple integrated multi-function button activates Siri, play/pause music and answer/hang-up phone calls
Earbuds;USB Charging Cable;Buds;Instruction Booklet
From the manufacturer
Relay Sports Wireless
We are Music Lovers, committed to changing the world...one listener at a time.
We are Saviors of Sound ready to rid the world of hollow sounding headphones and speakers.
We believe music has the Power to touch you, move you and inspire you.
We believe a Good Song can help you be happier, run faster, think clearer and love better.
Relays Sport Wireless
Designed for comfort, engineered for sound
No pain, no gain? Not with your headphones. Relays Sport Wireless revolutionary fit with FreeFlex Technology is effortless to use without complicated twisting locks and hooks that irritate your ear over time. And with its noise isolating in-ear tips, you'll hear the full sound and emotion of your music that will help you run faster and train harder. You'll love them more than your favorite pair of shoes.
This is one of the most advanced Bluetooth sports headphones with up to 8 hours of playtime, full range high fidelity sound, quick charge technology, microphone, music controls, sweat and water resistance, and a special outdoor sound mode.
Powerful, full sound with high energy deep bass and clear vocals that bring out the emotion in your music. Outdoor sound mode increases the bass that's hard to hear when running outdoors.
Premium Sound with Noise Isolation
Hear Sol Republic's signature sound - deep bass and crisp sound that brings out all the emotion in your music. Get the perfect in ear seal and maximum noise isolation with 4 different ear tip sizes so you hear your music without the noises around you.
Designed to be comfortable to wear for hours in or outside the gym.
Won't Fall Out
Award winning FreeFlex secure fit, ultra light ear bud design adapts to any ear size without the need for complicated parts or ear hooks which hurt over time.
Mic + Music & Siri Control
Mic + 3 button remote lets you answer or hang up calls, adjust the volume, and pause, resume or skip your music.
Water & Sweat Resistant
Even in the sweatiest of workouts, your Relays Sport Wireless will keep your music playing.
8 Hour Battery Life with Quick Charge
Delivers up to 8 hours of playtime for a week of workouts, or a full day of listening. With quick charge technology - recharge on the way to the gym for 10 minutes and get an hour of playtime.
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-4 of 22 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought these and within minutes of them arriving I realised I had made a mistake, they are horrible, the sound quality is terrible, I honestly have never ever in my life had headphones this bad for sound quality.
The quality when using as hands free with the phone is even worse, the people I was attempting to speak with could not hear me and I could barely hear them.
Sound Quality: Very tinny and basically cheap and nasty.
Build Quality: Flimsy
Hands Free Quality: You and the person you are phoning cannot be heard.
This was my first SOL product and it will be my last from now on I'll pay a little extra to get better quality in both build and sound.
And please remember the top reviews of this product on Amazon were given them for free, remember that when reading the review.
Still love them though
These headphones come in packaging that is almost impenetrable. The instructions are almost impenetrable too. Despite this, I managed to charge the headphones, turn them on and pair them with my smartphone. However, it took a fair bit of turning off and on again before I could get any sound to come out of the headphones. When I eventually did get sound from them, however, it was excellent and, with the right size ear buds, they stay in my ear and produce good noise cancellation.
=== THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ===
* Good, clear sound quality when listening to speech radio and music, with the full range of instruments audible, ranging from triangles to bass drums, violin to saxophone
* Good loudness (the volume can be adjusted by pressing the little buttons on the right-hand side)
* Good noise cancellation (when used with the right size ear buds)
* Comes with 4 different sizes ear buds so you can find the size that fits into your ear comfortably; using the largest size means I can keep the ear buds snugly in my ear without them falling out
* Marked L and R so you know which ear to put them in (though the letters are really small)
* Smart branded cardboard presentation sleeve
* Packed incredibly securely - there's no danger of anything falling out of the box or getting tangled in transit
=== NIGGLES ===
* Comes in the opposite of 'frustration-free packaging'. In fact, the headphones are so securely packaged that in the end I had to carefully rip, rip rip off the cardboard packaging bit by bit and even then couldn't get the headphones out. There were still 4 miniscule twisty ties to remove (very tricky, and I have small, dextrous fingers) and then some plastic moulding to squeeze off (again, very tricky) and then cellophane wrapping to get off that's taped so tightly I again had to rip it off bit by bit. The packaging is totally over the top and some people won't be able to open the packaging themselves - or may even damage the headphones in getting them out.
* Doesn't come with a travel pouch, so you'll have to find some way to safely store your headphones if you're out and about and don't want them to get damaged or full of fluff
* The instructions are impenetrable rubbish. They come in a smart-looking booklet but, opening it up, you're faced with 7 little pages of diagrams you're expected to squint at and interpret, even though they don't seem to bear much resemblance to the headphones in reality. I dare say there'll be a minority of consumers who will love this little booklet and good luck to them. The rest of us are left scratching our heads.
* The first challenge was trying to charge the device. I worked out how to do it myself in the end, no thanks to the instructions
* The second challenge, once the headphones are charged, is to work out how to turn them on: you'll need to keep turning the pages of the instruction leaflet before you come to the bit that indicates where the 'on' button is
* It took me quite a few goes before I could finally get any sound to come out of the headphones; they'd pair, but wouldn't produce any sound. Keep trying.
* In the instruction booklet, there's a website address given which I thought might lead to more helpful instructions but no, it's just a US address marketing other products; frustratingly, on that website, these Relay Sports headphones are marketed at a third cheaper in the US than the current selling price in the UK. There's another website address given to 'instruction booklets' but it is simply a PDF version of what comes in the box.
For sale at the time of writing this review at £95.95 (RRP £99.99).
The box contains earphones, usb cable, instructions and a variety of 4 tips. Charging time is around three hours, giving approximately 8 to 10 hours usage, which frankly seems a bit of a poor ratio to me. They're also not cheap at an RRP of £99, especially as this puts them in the range of wired heavyweights like RHA's M750's or the Shure SE215's. In terms of sound, quality of fit and accessories they suffer badly in the comparison.
Once charged I found the pairing process fairly straightforward. I managed to connect them to my HTC M8S and Galaxy Tab S2 without any problems, and the bluetooth range seemed more than adequate for any scenario they're likely to be used in. The in-line mic worked pretty well when taking calls, and the buttons with the raised + / - made it easy to adjust the sound and change tracks without much too much fiddling.
What makes the Sol Republics unique is the ring around the earbuds which are supposed to do the job of ear hooks on other models, securing the the buds in place during exercise. To be honest I didn't find them particularly comfortable or secure. For cycling and low impact exercise they remained in place, but add jogging or exercises with a degree of impact and I found my set working their way loose. In fairness they do appear to be water resistant as stated, and in turn sweat resistant too, but I found the sound a little woolly and way below what I've come to expect from near £100 phones. Frankly I've had buds in the £20 range that were competitive with these. They're not terrible sounding - they're just nowhere near as good as I've come to expect from this price point.
In summary at £40, despite the less than secure fit, these would be reasonable value. At £99 you should walk away - there are better options out there.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?