on 13 August 2014
Looks pretty but is poor quality. I ordered bracelets. I took one bracelet out of the packaging and tried to open the clip to try the bracelet on but it would not open. Then whilst looking at it the clip fell off the bracelet. If you happen to get one that is bettter made then I'm sure it will look good, but I don't expect it to last. I guess you get what you pay for.
on 5 August 2014
Beautiful design, and sturdy which is obviously a plus, it was a gorgeous blue colour which is my favourite. My only problem is that this bracelet is hard to put on by yourself. You could eventually get there but in most cases I needed the help of my significant other to open the clasp and join the two together, but when this was on you wasn't getting it off either!
Overall I am very impressed by this product and you cannot falter with the price either.
on 14 August 2014
Well worth the money, the charms are quite sturdy and delivery very quick. Will fit a wrist 7" to 8 3/4".
on 6 September 2014
very pretty but it took me at least 5 minutes to do up by myself with being inventive trying to keep the chain still! i think i have average wrists and it fits perfectly on the smallest loop so is probably not very good for people with small wrists. still, a bargain at 88p
on 27 September 2014
It would be lovely if the clasp didn't break the moment I tried to put it on. I should have heeded other's warnings. I complained to seller and they agreed to send me a replacement. Seller was very helpful.
on 25 February 2015
This is as nice as the picture but the clasp was broken (it fell off) when it arrived and I've had to fix it myself. Also it is far too fiddly to attach with just one pair of hands you actually need another pair.
on 1 October 2014
Looks pretty and was looking forward to wearing it - but is poor quality, metal snapped within an hour of wearing it. Pretty disappointed, even for the price.
on 3 August 2014
Really lovely, Its a little bit too big but ive got ridiculously small wrists. Its exactly what it looks like in the photo, so overall happy.
on 10 April 2015
Brought as a Christmas present but wasn't sure if it would arrive before Christmas as the delivery data was quite long, however it arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected and loved the quality and style, a very good buy, would buy again
on 27 August 2014
A nice selection of designs and colours. My order came on time and I was very happy with my purchase. I am enjoying wearing this as a casual accessory for day-wear. Very much recommended by myself. Excellent gift idea for your friends and family!