|Fits as expected||
SODACODA Seamless padded bandeau bra Boob Tube Strapless stretchy with removable Padding
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colours. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Perfect to wear as a bra under strapless dresses or tops. Made from soft and breathable 96 % Nylon and 4% Spandex.
- Please note the bandeau bra support max to cup size C. It's best for small busted women (cup A-B).
- 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- No wires, hooks or adjusting straps.
- The bandeau bra comes with removable soft foam pads and provides great comfort and support for every woman without any underwire.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL Comes in white, nude or black. Machine wash cold & tumble dry low.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The bandeau bra comes with removable soft foam pads and provides great comfort and support for every woman without any underwire.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Comes in white, nude or black.
Machine wash cold & tumble dry low.
Top Customer Reviews
Will have to by more of these before my holiday, and for permanent use. Ciao normal bras! Hello comfort! And no tan lines. :P xx
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great fit, lovely colour and good price. Delivery very quickly; I am very pleased with this purchase.Published 27 days ago by Redders
Came a day early. Fits well should have maybe got the smaller size. I'm a ten so got the medium. Doesn't fall down. Good for the moneyPublished 1 month ago by Molly
Fits as expected. I'm a 34C and I bought a small - it's comfortable and supportive.
I will buy another at some point.
I bought size small for my 28B daughter but it's way to large for her. Probably a size 14 rather than Small. Also had quite large circular pads. Soft cotton feel though.Published 1 month ago by D. Kelly
This has no support at all and the pads always move making you uneven it's just a cheep peice of material not worth the pricePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The padding inside is practically pointless, I suggest that if you're buying this then just assume from the start that's it's not padded. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Em :)