- Actors: Michael Douglas, Diane Keaton, Sterling Jerins, Paloma Guzman, Frances Sternhagen
- Directors: Rob Reiner
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Koch Media
- DVD Release Date: 2 Mar. 2015
- Run Time: 90 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 138 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00O8SIADO
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,219 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
AND SO IT GOES
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton star in this comedy directed by Rob Reiner. Selfish, egocentric real estate agent Oren (Douglas)'s whole life changes when he gets an unexpected knock at the door: his estranged son arrives at the house with a daughter he knew nothing about, and he unassumingly takes on the role of granddad. Realising he has no idea how to take care of a child, he accepts the help of his caring neighbour Leah (Keaton). As Oren slowly learns how to love and care for another human being, his self-centred lifestyle begins to take a backseat.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm one of those "older viewers"
It's no great-shakes but I will be watching it again some time.
Rather enjoyed this and would recommend for a feel good film as an afternoon matinee when the weather outside is foul.
Acting as excellent as you would expect bearing in mind the actors involved.
Lifts the spirits.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews