SMP Interact Teacher's Guide to Book 7S: for the Mathematics Framework (SMP Interact for the Framework) (Bk. 7S) Paperback – 4 Sep 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Since we started using SMP Interact in 2000, we have seen an increase in our results for the end of Key Stage tests. Students schieving Level 5 and above has risen from 67% in 2000 to 72% in 2002, and students achieving Level 6 and above has risen from 36% to 41% over the same period. We are very pleased.' Head of Maths, Oulder Hill Community School, Rochdale
'The scheme has had a major effect on teaching and learning in the early years and has helped with the simultaneous introduction of the National Numeracy Strategy.' Head of Maths, King Edward VII School, Sheffield.
'With SMP Interact's support, our performance in the value-added tables has been above average, and pupils are even scoring level 8 in the end of Key Stage tests for the first time in the school's history.' Head of Maths, Charles Burrell High School, Norfolk
'These are thoughtfully written, imaginative texts, which maintain a rigourous approach and which are enjoyable for both students and staff.' Head of Maths, Stratford Girls Grammar School, Stratford upon Avon
'The objectives at the start of each section are good and there are loads of interesting activities. The 'What progress have you made?' is really good and there are lots of pictures and diagrams which make you want to read it.' TES
The highly acclaimed and popular Key Stage 3 course for the mathematics framework
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Maths > General