- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 19165F
- ASIN: B00CAM0E0C
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 4 April 2013
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
SLx 19165F 4G Filter Plus F Connector Lead for TV
|Price:||£7.76 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.23 (22%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removes TV interference caused by 4G mobile phone signals
- Removes TV interference and channel loss caused by 4G mobile phone signals
- Simply plugs in between the aerial and TV or set top box
- F connectors
- No power required
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lab gear LTE 4G Filter. Removes TV interference and channel loss caused by 4G mobile phone signals. Simply plug in between the aerial and TV or set top box. F connectors
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Received the parcel and opened it, Yes all OK, box shows the arrows as this picture; open the box and the arrows are in the opposite direction!, this way I can' just plug it in. Contact seller who says."The BOX is wrong". Contact Labgear with NO response. So fit the darn thing in with the arrows pointing in the reverse direction, Bingo it seems to work. Two nights with NO interference to our picture. The item must be a rogue which has passed inspection with label stuck on the wrong way round
It has a passthrough to allow the DC to feed the masthead amplifier, and if you do as i do, and put it in the main feed before any other in-house tv amplifiers you have fitted, it works better.
This is a Channel 59 filter and my last channel is no.58 but if you live in the london area some of the repeaters send out the HD channels on channel 60 and this will not help unless you dont mind losing a few channels. (Buy a Channel 60 filter!)
Most recent customer reviews