SKINS A200 Women's Compression 3/4 Tights
|Price:||£29.99 - £64.97|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Gradient compression - accelerates blood circulation and increases oxygen supply to the muscles
- Muscle support - reduces muscle vibration and muscle soreness
- Perfect fit
- Moisture wicking fabric with regulated humidity control
- Maximum UV protection of 50+ that prevents sunburn
- Maximum UV protection of 50 + that prevents sunburn
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
SKINS A200 women's ¾ capri tights with gradient compression have a feminine look and cut. They offer optimum support for the targeted area. These tights help improve blood circulation and reduce muscle vibration, leading to faster recovery and less muscle pain during fitness training. These women’s tights do more than just moisture transportation and temperature regulation like any normal sportswear. They offer a perfect fit. They actively transport swear and moisture away from the body and keep you dry and comfortable. They also provide maximum UV protection of 50+. These tights are antibacterial. Bacteria and odours are ionically destroyed. These tights can be worn by themselves or with other layers like running pants, depending on the weather and season. They come with a practical key pocket. They also have reflective panels for improved visibility during the night.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They were also protective when I fell and scraped and ripped every part of my legs not covered by these leggings. Would highly recommend them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Partner wears these for walks in warmer weather. Great fit & comfortable.Published 19 days ago by Gavin
First impression was very good but stitching inside legs has started to come undone and material is quite see through. Wont be buying again.Published 22 days ago by S Wetton
still using them. At start you have to get use to the shape and how they feel on but then they stretch and adjust to your body!Published 2 months ago by Giuggi
Height 162cm, weight 56KG, I should buy size S, but bought a size M. It fits good, not tight, but I think size S must be better to fit the body~ Quality is very good, but pay... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really great to run in, give great hold and support. Comfortable and great fitPublished 5 months ago by nicola brain...
It's much thinner than A200 pants clothes. The wearing experience is not very well.Published 5 months ago by Yan
Look for similar items by category
- Clothing > Women > Sportswear > Base Layers
- Clothing > Women > Sportswear > Shorts
- Clothing > Women > Sportswear > Tights & Leggings
- Clothing > Women > Sportswear > Trousers
- Sports & Outdoors > Running > Clothing > Women > Compression Base Layers > Shorts
- Sports & Outdoors > Running > Clothing > Women > Compression Base Layers > Trousers