on 15 February 2014
Delivery was quick & assembly was straightforward. I'd been using it for about 5 days when the belt came off the motor - seller advised me how to fix it (bit fiddly but a 10 min job) & since then no problems:) It's got a good selection of vibration speeds, the motor is very quiet & the exercise poster that was included in the price is helpful for a beginner like me. I also like being able to plug my mp3 player in & listening to my music - the speakers are in front of you so no distorted sound. It feels sturdy to use & I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a powerful plate for home use:)
on 6 November 2015
What can I say, this is a very sturdy and well made vibration plate. At top speed it goes very fast, but you should work up to that before you try as it can hurt your muscles, but you be the judge as you use it. I wasn't sure when I bought it, but the plate goes up and down, one side then the other, really quickly, obviously depending on what speed you have it on. It comes with a remote, poster, and arm exercisers that attach to the side. I wouldn't bother about the arm things though, as when the machine is on it makes a horrible noise as they are attached to the bottom via hooks that slip on and the plate vibrates against them. Other than that, I recommend this plate and it's well made, in my opinion very well made for the price.
on 29 December 2015
Delivery was quick, easy to set up, works fine.
BUT this is not as described. The instructions that came with it say that this has a 1000watt motor, not 2000watt as advertised. It also has no where to plug in mp3 player and no speakers. I have contacted fitness direct uk directly and heard no response. So amazon is sorting out a return and refund for me.
on 29 November 2015
This item was described as having speakers to connect an MP3 player, but there are no speakers. It is a very good machine, but the model that was advertised without speakers was a lot less money. I just feel that I was cheated by the false description,
on 30 June 2014
fantastic value for money i love using it and feel better for doing so fantastic
on 10 December 2015
Wobbles you a lot. Not lost any weight. Only had for a couple of months and it is beginning to make some strange noises. Might need sending back.
on 27 January 2016
Really robust and powerful machine. Only downside is it is quite heavy, but has rollers on the bottom so you can pull it around. I like it!
on 13 January 2016
very good, does as described and would recomend to others, delivered the next day as stated (Sunday).
on 14 January 2016
Product seems good but NOT AS ADVERTISED!!
ONLY 1000 WATT NOT 2000 WATT AS ADVERTISED ON AMAZON
on 6 March 2016
fantastic with great results quicker results than the gym!!!