SHINE HAI E14 LED Candle Bulbs 4.5W, 40W Incandescent Bulbs Equivalent, C37, 3000K Warm White Frosted Candelabra E14 SES Bulbs, Non-Dimmable, 350Lm, Small Edison Screw Candle Light Bulbs, 6-Pack [Energy Class A+]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please Buyers Attention Only Products Purchased from TX (EURO) Seller are Authorized.Other Seller are without Authorization and Security.LOW CONSUMPTION: Saving 90% on your energy bills! SHINE HAI E14 SES Candle Light Bulbs provide for an ideal replacement of your 40watt incandescent bulbs by only 4.5 watt LED lighting
- WIDE APPLICATION: Perfect for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and hallways in your table and floor lamps, pendant fixtures or ceiling fixtures, create a cozy and warm environment similar to halogen bulbs
- EASY QUICK INSTALLATION: Standard C37 reflector with E14 small Edison screw, instant on without any delay. Warming up time is less than 0.5 seconds. Non-dimmable, no buzzing or humming
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI>80): More vivid and natural light is offered and 200 degree beam angle with more flood lights. Still for your safety, all our LED bulbs are Eco-friendly, No lead or mercury, No UV or IR Radiation
- DEPENDABLE BUILD: our candle lights are durable with CE, RoHS and ERP compliant and backed up 3-Year Unlimited Warranty! Reduce re-lamp frequency with guaranteed lifespan of 25000+ rated hours(Attention Please:Purchases from Amazon Warehouse Deals or any other third party seller do not qualify for our warranty but from TX (EURO) Seller does)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
E14 Candle Light Bulbs
WIDE APPLICATION: Perfect use for home, living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, hotel, dining room, bathroom, garage, hallway, hotel, shop window, meeting room or anywhere you want to use.
It's Time to Bring Popular Led Home
Energy Saving;High CRI;Easy Installation
- Energy Saving: This Super 4.5W E14 LED bulb can replace the traditional 40W Halogen bulb;it can save power more than 85% when compared with ordinary bulbs.
- High CRI(Color Rendering Index):means that the LED is emitting more of the color spectrum than typical LED bulbs do, SHINE HAI modern high CRI E14 led bulbs do a better job of outputting the entire spectrum.
- Easy Installation: Its working voltages is 220-240V, start up less than 0.5s.
- LOW CONSUMPTION: Saving 90% on your energy bills! SHINE HAI E14 SES Candle Light Bulbs provide for an ideal replacement of your 40watt incandescent bulbs by only 4.5 watt LED lighting
- DEPENDABLE BUILD: our candle lights are durable with CE, RoHS and ERP compliant and backed up 3-Year Unlimited! Reduce re-lamp frequency with guaranteed lifespan of 25000+ rated hours
|SHINE HAI 4.5W E14 Led Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,12-Pack,40W Equivalent||SHINE HAI 4.5W E14 Led Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,12-Pack,40W Equivalent||SHINE HAI 8W E27 Led Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,6-Pack,60W Equivalent|
|Colour Temperature||2700K Warm White||2700K Warm White||2700K Warm White|
|Life Span||25000+ Hours||25000+ Hours||25000+ Hours|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
following the above post the company made contact and sent a new pack of six free of charge. These have all been used and i can confirm that they all work fantastically well. Changed from 3 to 5 star due to quality of replacements and excellent customer service. The original three bulbs are going strong and no issues to report.
Happy to say that I'm blown away with how good they are. I have two each in a pair if picture lights. The brightness is the same as the 40w halogen candle bulbs they replace. Colour is bang-on too. They aren't too warm and yellow, or too blue and cold. They are the same as halogens. There's no visible flicker or delays in startup.
I bought six, put four in the picture lights and they all worked straight away. No duds. They have been in now for 3 days so I can't yet comment on the lifetime but I have no hesitation in recommending these from what I already know.
The company also contacted after sale to make sure I was happy and no problems. Give 'em a go..