SHAVE-LAB - ZERO - Manual Razor with 4x Razor Blades (P.L.4 - 4 blades - for women, black)
|Price:||£10.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Starter set consisting of 1 manual razor and 4 razor blades
- Ergonomic design and shower safe razor, allowing you to shave when and where you wish.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Get a smooth shave without facing skin irritation, cuts, nicks or razor burn
- 100 % compatible with all SHAVE-LAB razor blades
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
If you are cost-conscious but do not want to compromise on design, the ZERO is the perfect manual razor for you. Fine natural rubber lamellas offer a steady hold and maximum control for a safe and smooth shave.
Choosing the Right Razor Blade
Best razor blades for women
- P.L.4 - 4 blades best for thick and dense hair
- P.L.6 - 6 blades best for sensitive skin. Reduce skin irritation
- P.L.6+ - 6 blades (flexible cartridge) - Best flexibility for ankle and knee
Best razor blades for men
- P.4 - 4 blades best for thick and dense hair
- P.6 - 6 blades best for sensitive skin. Reduce skin irritation
- P.6+1 - 6 blades + 1 trimmer blade to trim and style your beard
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a very good razor, highly recommended.
These give me a good shave and seem to last well. I have been getting around 10 shaves per blade, after that it is a little rougher on my face, but still serviceable. They are fine and do not pull on a Monday if I have had a shave free weekend. My beard is not super thick, but I do need to shave every day for work. I have not gone past 12-14 shaves with these blades (or any other either). I would be happy to use this in the first week if I was getting lucky, after that it is fine for work but not up close and smoochy (without a lot of care and attention while shaving).
I mentioned the value of the handle already, but the replacement blades are also a pretty good buy at less than £1.40 per cartridge (once again, keep an eye on deals from Dorco and Lidl, as they are from the same factory by the look). This is better than the equivalents from other brands. They seem to last well, they give a good shave and they work out cheaper than the big names and much much cheaper than the new King of Shaves option.
Worth a try if you are not happy with the quality of closeness of your current razor.
Will update when I know how long each blade lasts. If last as long as venus blades, then I won't be returning to venus again. Really pleased.
The blades lasted really well, kept on shaving much longer than venus heads did. The metal section of the handle looks nasty 18 months on, but still functions as well as the day I got it. Shame that the replacement blades are now as expensive as the venus ones.
Most recent customer reviews
The let down is the hinge/blade mount of the handle.Read more