Colour: Disco|Change

on 29 January 2009
Bought this skate bag from another retailer (a bit cheaper). Good quality product - pocket on the outside to take your wrist guards. BUT a word of caution. This bag is supposed to accommodate in-line skates up to (adult) size 6 inside. My daughter only has her in line skates adjusted up to (adult) size 2 and she struggles to get the skates in! Knee & Elbow pads do fit in, as well, if you juggle them but no room for the protective crash hat!! If you are thinking of buying this for adult skates (size 3- 6) - choose another bag.
on 26 May 2011
I bought this bag to replace one that has been lost to the attic and I am so pleased that I did. My roller-blades fit comfortably (size 6 UK) and there's even a pocket to put wrist guards and the like in the back. The one thing I'd say is that it may not fit larger skates in and the pocket, while useful, is not that big. I have yet to test its full limits for durability, but it does seem sturdy enough the strap is not made of flimsy material. Hope this helps :)
on 28 December 2012
I have size 5 ice skates and they fit in here no problem, with some room to spare. There is also a handy pocket in the back for money keys, mobile etc. so all you have to bring to the rink is this bag. Would definitely recommend this product, great for the price and seems pretty sturdy.
on 29 June 2012
I bought two pairs of these for my daughter and son. They both like them very much. Still a bit larger for their ice skates (Size 13 and Size one), this is good as they will have bigger size soon. However, I think these carry bags are only suitable for junior ice skates. They might not be large enough to hold adult ice skates size 4 and up.
on 26 November 2013
Mine came this morning, I bought it for my ice hockey skates which are a size 7 they fit perfectly. The bag is lightweight and perfect for carrying skates, its a great size, not too bulky and the little pocket at the back is a great size. Theres also a little slot at the back to put in a piece of card to keep your name on it so people know who's it is. I would recommend it. Its much better than the big box my skates used to stay in!
on 1 February 2015
Positives
- Very fast delivery
- Plenty big enough for Size 6 skates
- Adjustable strap
- Has a side pocket to avoid getting any paper/items wet
- Has a ID card slot on the side.
- I really like the colour and design, attractive item.
- Great value for money!

Negatives
- The only negative I can think of is that there is a small black base that sits inside the bag as a protective layer - this keeps on coming out - a bit of velcro would be helpful but this doesn't effect the use of the bag much - easily slips back in.
on 8 June 2013
Great bag, lovely colours , strong but not heavy , bought as a gift for our granddaughter, she loves her new bag , and there's room for a towel and skate guards to , speedy delivery to ,I would recommend this seller,
on 8 November 2015
Yes it does hold Size 2 Artistic (Quad) Roller Skates and maybe a drink/snack (but not much room left)! Arrived quick and very jazzy - 9 yr old daughter loves it! Good quality with reinforced plastic base and sturdy plastic studs on bottom. Both a robust handle on top and a longer carry strap (non detachable). And a zipped outer slim compartment (big enough to hold a small book/phone, purse/loosechange, hair bits etc) with a plastic covered naming label. Very pleased with purchase, should last a while - I only docked a star as a little bigger would have given more room inside for skate dresses/boots covers etc.
on 10 June 2012
Brought this for my younger sister who regularly goes roller skating. After she started to go regularly my Mum brought her some SFR skates, and seeing as I am the one who has to taxi her to skating and back, 1. I was fed up with them bashing about in the boot and 2. They needed to be looked after as they weren't cheap. So I decided to get her the matching bag. No more arms full of roller skates when walking in to the hall! Very spacious bag. They fit in her size 5 (adult) skates in a treat. The bag is very good quality from the zips to the look of it. Very nice pink colour and nice detail. Looks like an expensive bag. She can also fit a jumper in the bag as well. Even though it's just a bag it's come in very useful. No more losing one skate in the cupboard, and you can't miss this! She has had the bag for about 7months now and is still like new. Very good quality bag with plenty of space. She would never be without one now. Highly recommended. Thank you :-)
on 16 January 2012
great carry bag for my new skates, size six and fit perfectly when I don't put on the skate guards probably wouldn't fit any bigger than a size 7 or 8. good quality material that should last a good while, and a pocket on the back which is just the right size to put a pair of gloves in, your spare socks, and a lot more... I manage to fit almost everything I would usually carry on my handbag. absolutely perfect.