- Paperback: 82 pages
- Publisher: Live Canon (26 Jan. 2015)
- ISBN-10: 1909703079
- ISBN-13: 978-1909703070
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 0.6 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,077,768 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
SEZ: (Everything Speaks) Paperback – 26 Jan 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Marcus Smith was born in Oxford, raised in America and splits his time between London and the US. He has received prizes, commendations, awards and nominations from Poetry on the Lake, The Pushcart Prize, The Nation/ Discovery Prize, The Plough Prize, The Ledbury Poetry Festival, The Torbay Poetry Festival, Atlanta Review s 10th Anniversary Anthology, Envoi anthologies, New Millennium Writing Awards, The Thomas Hardy Society, Vers Poetry Society, The Nottingham Poetry Competition and Southern Poetry Review and been featured on The Poetry Shed. Twice a finalist for the Cinnamon Press Book Competition and twice shortlisted for the Bridport Prize, he has published in Ambit, The Rialto, PN Review, The Shop, Able Muse, Ploughshares, Poetry Salzburg Review and has been a stringer for New Musical Express.