- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1390 KB
- Print Length: 190 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: New Line Publishing (21 Jan. 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SKB46EW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #267,528 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£16.99|
Save £9.73 (57%)
SEO Help: 20 Semantic Search Steps that Will Help Your Business Grow Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I love learning new stuff, and today, whatever your business is - you have a website, so SEO becomes more and more important.(Even if you don't want to build and expand your site on your own, understanding the architecture in greater detail will give you a better grasp of what your SEO expert might be proposing).
Relatively, it's a short book (about 180 pages) but it summaries all the basic principles of SEO, it provides all the "DO's" and "DON'Ts" in 20 simple and easy to understand steps.
You don't really have to read the chapters in order to gain a benefit. Each chapter can be read stand alone.
I recommend anyone interested in SEO from newbies to advanced webmasters to pick up a copy of the `SEO Help: 20 Semantic Search Steps that Will Help Your Business Grow'.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
SEO Help is an ongoing process rather than a one time fix. The more you work on the steps, the more you will revise and refine your optimization practice for your business. Quite likely, you will find yourself revising a practice months after your first read.
If you want one book to help you define and optimize your web presence this is it.
I've had the Kindle version for a while and found it so valuable I now carry the paperback with me. The book has become a guide for helping clients understand how SEO has changed, what Semantic Search is and how to incorporate it into their marketing and business plan.
I've taken to giving it to clients at the beginning of our relationship to help them understand the path we are walking together. It's a great start to a solid relationship!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > E-Commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Search Engines