- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (18 Dec. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595304117
- ISBN-13: 978-0595304110
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,422,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
SEMRAD: The Heart of a Therapist Paperback – 18 Dec 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Susan Rako practices psychiatry in Newton, Massachusetts. She is the author of two groundbreaking books, The Hormone of Desire and The Blessings of the Curse: No More Periods? and of the memoir, That's How the Light Gets In: Memoir of a Psychiatrist.Harvey Mazer has an office in Harvard Square. He practices psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, and psychopharmacology. He is basically an optimist, and believes that someday the Red Sox once again will win the World Series.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry