- Platform: PlayStation2
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.06 UK delivery
+ £4.06 UK delivery
Headhunter: Redemption (PS2)
- 2 playable characters: Jack Wade & Leeza X
- Each character has unique abilities, weapons and style
- Epic storyline based on two distinct worlds, comprising unique mission structures and objectives
- Lightning-fast motorcycle thrills on futuristic highways
- Gritty action-packed combat environments
- Orchestral score, created by award-winning composer Richard Jacques
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Headhunter: Redemption is the gripping story of Jack Wade, a veteran Headhunter keeping order in a futuristic world overrun with unchecked consumerism, vicious organized crime and mind-controlling mass media. When Jack and his protégé, the sassy, streetwise Leeza X, stumble upon an arms smuggling operation that threatens the status quo, they must work together to deliver an oblivious world from impending catastrophe, confronting their darkest fears beneath a chilling shroud of evil that blankets the city.
Taking place in a world divided, Headhunter: Redemption features two disparate, symbiotic realities--"Above" and "Below." "Above" is a glittering metropolis of glass and steel towers, whose citizens are controlled by ever-present media and the powerful corporations behind it. "Below" is a subterranean colony, home to criminals, undesirables and misfits, sent down by the society "Above" to work in return for the right to survive.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The levels and missions are nicely detailed and the boss fights are very challenging.I found Headhunter Redemption to have some of the best science fiction ideas and concepts ever created. The characters, locations, weapons and items look like they were planned carefully by the developers. Their is no bike gamplay elemements in this installment, however this hardly matters since Headhunter Redemption is a still a superb creation.
Graphics (9/10)Superb details and creative lighting effects.
Sound (8/10) Impressive atompshere and sound effects.
Gamplay (8/10) Improved Camera and fighting styles.
Story (9/10) Itelligent plot and twists.
Overall (9/10) Truly a master piece that deserves another sequel