SECVEL card protection sleeve 'Classic' – Protection against RFID/NFC & magnetic fields - Gray
|You Save:||£1.20 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Protect your data from unauthorised reading (if equipped with RFID/NFC technology)
- Protect the magnetic stripe from the most common magnetic dangers
- Protect against deformation due to heat (direct sunlight)
- Protect against bending (e.g. when in a hip pocket)
- Protect against scratches on the magnetic stripe and on the chip
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
SECVEL Data Security Covers (DSC) provide universal protection (5-fold protection) for bank cards, documents in bank card format and plastic cards in general.
A survey by the AIT - Austrian Institute of Technology (Seibersdorf Laboratories) has conducted scientific research into SECVEL Covers and confirmed their protective effect. Data Security Covers are manufactured using phthalate-free films and are an Austrian product (Made in Austria).
SECVEL DSC are the new generation of SMART CASES: premium quality, practical, elegant and safe.
They provide resistance to magnetic fields to a high degree as well as ample protection against unauthorised reading of biometric data (protection of data on cards that are equipped with RFID/NFC technology).
The protective materials of SECVEL Covers are extremely sturdy, protecting against bending, scratches and heat.
SECVEL DSC are the perfect solution for:
- Credit, debit and prepaid cards (EC cards, ATM cards)
- ID cards or driving licenses with RFID/NFC technology
- Car park passes with magnetic stripes
- Hotel key cards, especially those with magnetic stripes
- Access passes (for employees or visitors)
- Customer cards with magnetic stripes
- NFC quick prepaid cards
- and many more...
For more information, visit us on www.secvel.com.
The card protection sleeve is designed for 1 standardised card measuring 85.6 x 53.98 x 0.76 mm (length x width x thickness).
Top customer reviews
The railway staff told me that my mobile or a magnet on my laptop bag was wiping the magnetic strip, which meant the ticket would not open the barriers.
Since I started keeping the ticket in this plastic cover, I haven't had one failed ticket.
It's a tight fit, but it tapers at the top which allows you to grab the top of the ticket.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews